DCRiBBZ
    DCRiBBZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Daily Tennis Picks, Road to the US Open

Been handicapping tennis for over a year now, been around a 55-60 winning percentage, just want a place to keep a record of my picks and talk some tennis. Any input and plays would be greatly appreciated.

Units 1-4

Troicki -210 2.5U

laker5
    laker5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

Good luck man, thanks for the pick.

DCRiBBZ

Well that was a rough start....

Down 2.5U

Tomic -125 2.25U

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by DCRiBBZ View Post
    Well that was a rough start....

Down 2.5U

Tomic -125 2.25U
    Sam Groth against players who also have a good serve and are well rounded tennis players is usually a no brainer fade... I guess he just got lucky today

DCRiBBZ

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Sam Groth against players who also have a good serve and are well rounded tennis players is usually a no brainer fade... I guess he just got lucky today
    Troicki still reeling from his Davis Cup meltdown, but usually should have hit

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

im trying my luck on dolo against ivo, hopefully fuks up in tie breaks

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Not trying to be mean, but your first two plays to start this thread were on two of the most potentially unreliable guys on tour.. Triocki is obviously very solid, but he has been known to check out of matches if he is not too happy. Groth riding a long run of good tennis, that was a really tough line to see Viktor at -210 range. Tomic on the other hand is a known fing loser. Guy quits while playing matches, his motivation is SO suspect most of the time.. I haven't put money on Bernard in a long time & probably never will. Guy is such a mental midget & with so much talent, is probably one of the most disappointing players on the tour at this current moment..

I do wish you luck on your next few plays, I hope you turn this start around & get into the winning circle sir. I did check in here bec I was hoping to comment on a few of your picks for today. My plays were put in this morning, so I really did stop by to discuss if you had any plays up. But anyhow, Best of luck..

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    im trying my luck on dolo against ivo, hopefully fuks up in tie breaks
    Good hit on Dog poo lucas!!! I just can't bet on that guy, I fing hate his style of tennis & he has had some horrible losses to absolute nobodies.. I just can't trust him, ever.. But against Ivo, good play probably, nice hit man!!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

cheers d, whar you got todayy mann, bolll

DCRiBBZ

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Not trying to be mean, but your first two plays to start this thread were on two of the most potentially unreliable guys on tour.. Triocki is obviously very solid, but he has been known to check out of matches if he is not too happy. Groth riding a long run of good tennis, that was a really tough line to see Viktor at -210 range. Tomic on the other hand is a known fing loser. Guy quits while playing matches, his motivation is SO suspect most of the time.. I haven't put money on Bernard in a long time & probably never will. Guy is such a mental midget & with so much talent, is probably one of the most disappointing players on the tour at this current moment..

I do wish you luck on your next few plays, I hope you turn this start around & get into the winning circle sir. I did check in here bec I was hoping to comment on a few of your picks for today. My plays were put in this morning, so I really did stop by to discuss if you had any plays up. But anyhow, Best of luck..
    Not here to say I'm the best by any means, just looking to discuss tennis, thanks for the advice.

Thoughts on Isner at -190 later?