brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

look at the line movement

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    look at the line movement
    Was there a big line movement pre match?
    Krumm won the 3rd set 6-2, this isn't even funny

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    Was there a big line movement pre match?
    yes. in favor of the 60 year old. classic fix. this is tennis. not all line movement hints at who will win but sometimes it's blatantly obvious

gaebiskon

yes. in favor of the 60 year old. classic fix. this is tennis. not all line movement hints at who will win but sometimes it's blatantly obvious
    I don't think it's a fix but it sure did look like Lisicki threw the match after the 2nd.
    I mean how the fk do you lose to a granny who can barely keep the ball in play?

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I just watched the 3rd set and it didn't look suspicious to me. When Lisicki is double faulting and spraying errors, she can lose to anyone (like the rest of the wta).

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    I just watched the 3rd set and it didn't look suspicious to me. When Lisicki is double faulting and spraying errors, she can lose to anyone (like the rest of the wta).
    what exactly do you think a fix looks like lol

DR225

That's a good point but sometimes you can just tell when a player has no interest in the match. It would be extremely hard to prove self sabotage but effort wise, it looked like she was trying to win. Krumm also played amazing defense at times, which definitely frustrated Lisicki.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Only those that believe almost every game is a fix would think this was a fix. Lisicki has always been a choker and once she dropped the 2nd set, she just said fk it time to go to sleep as it's getting late. The line movement pre-game was so small and there wasn't any in-game suggestion of a fix either.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Only those that believe almost every game is a fix would think this was a fix. Lisicki has always been a choker and once she dropped the 2nd set, she just said fk it time to go to sleep as it's getting late. The line movement pre-game was so small and there wasn't any in-game suggestion of a fix either.
    she opened at -1100 game started she was at -700......... so small? you're right. happens to every heavy favorite right? line movement must be just a coincidence then... but lol at nothing in-game suggesting of a fix, dude she was up 6-1 4-1 at one point and she's one of the best servers in womens tennis. you don't think that was the plan? you don't think there was a group of people that jumped on the grandma at this point in the match at ridiculous odds? I wouldn't say it was a fix if she lost against anyone decent, krumm is an absolute scrub at this point in her career. Watch now krumm will get shit on her next match and lisicki will make a solid run at the next tourney. happens every god damn time

I love how you can rule out the obvious fix and say something like "once she dropped the 2nd set, she just said fk it time to go to sleep as it's getting late" it was fukking 10pm in cali lmao

open your fukking eyes

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

she opened at -1100 game started she was at -700......... so small? you're right. happens to every heavy favorite right? line movement must be just a coincidence then... but lol at nothing in-game suggesting of a fix, dude she was up 6-1 4-1 at one point and she's one of the best servers in womens tennis. you don't think that was the plan? you don't think there was a group of people that jumped on the grandma at this point in the match at ridiculous odds? I wouldn't say it was a fix if she lost against anyone decent, krumm is an absolute scrub at this point in her career. Watch now krumm will get shit on her next match and lisicki will make a solid run at the next tourney. happens every god damn time

I love how you can rule out the obvious fix and say something like "once she dropped the 2nd set, she just said fk it time to go to sleep as it's getting late" it was fukking 10pm in cali lmao

open your fukking eyes
    lmao seriously where do i even start with this. someone else cn rip into this for me

i pretty much limit my posting on here and only bother on other forums nw cause all the quality posters r gone. there is so much wrong to even knw where to begin to reply in ur post

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

open your fukking eyes
    Me and my g/f play tennis a lot. She is probably easily 10 X better than me. She could be up 6-1,4-1 and miss a few shots, gets extremely frustrated with herself and starts spraying the ball everywhere. Every single point she gets a little worse until she just says F it and quits on me.

I'm pretty sure there is no match fixing going on and my g/f HATES losing to me. Some people just don't have a strong mental disposition to play the game of tennis. They start getting annoyed with this, their hormones kick in, chemical imbalances start going wrong all over the place in their brain and they choke. Especially women. sorry to be sexist, but they got a lot more going on up in their brain then "see ball hit ball" like most men do when they play. They are concerned how they look, how their grunts sound, whether or not anyone in the stands is laughing at them, if their boyfriend is off somewhere cheating on them, how much they want a piece of chocolate, etc,etc.

brodie
    you got the juice now

sirty rip into it. please. if you can.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Me and my g/f play tennis a lot. She is probably easily 10 X better than me. She could be up 6-1,4-1 and miss a few shots, gets extremely frustrated with herself and starts spraying the ball everywhere. Every single point she gets a little worse until she just says F it and quits on me.

I'm pretty sure there is no match fixing going on and my g/f HATES losing to me. Some people just don't have a strong mental disposition to play the game of tennis. They start getting annoyed with this, their hormones kick in, chemical imbalances start going wrong all over the place in their brain and they choke. Especially women. sorry to be sexist, but they got a lot more going on up in their brain then "see ball hit ball" like most men do when they play. They are concerned how they look, how their grunts sound, whether or not anyone in the stands is laughing at them, if their boyfriend is off somewhere cheating on them, how much they want a piece of chocolate, etc,etc.
    You know I play tennis Ph Been teaching for over 15 years & I absolutely loved your post man.. Made me really laugh & I know exactly what you are talking about, lol.. But, def not to be sexist, but that was fun to read (sometimes so true IMO).. That last part of wanting a piece of chocolate made me LOL, thanks for that post.. And sorry your girls keeps beating you, I played mixed with my ex gf & we were ranked top 5 in Texas in mixed. I have seen some strange shit on a tment court with the ladies, strange shit man, lol..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ManeOnFire

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Piece of chocolate lmao

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

haider-maurer up 4-1 in the 3rd set and loses [6-4 3rd set score] to theim today
    happens to all

DR225

Thiem is in insane form and is the superior player though, it's just that he has been playing a lot of tennis lately (winning two straight tournaments). I don't see how you can compare the two.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dmoney, meet me in Cary,NC for the Challenger tourney the week after the US Open.We will get shit faced and yell at all the 100-200 ranked scrubs..

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Thiem is in insane form and is the superior player though, it's just that he has been playing a lot of tennis lately (winning two straight tournaments). I don't see how you can compare the two.
    Its seriously not even close to comparable.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Its seriously not even close to comparable.
    sure it is
    up 4-1 in the 3rd on serve and losing 6-4 is an epic meltdown

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    sure it is
    up 4-1 in the 3rd on serve and losing 6-4 is an epic meltdown
    just stop. it's seriously not even a little bit close.

brodie
    you got the juice now

still wasnt a fix huh?

gaebiskon

still wasnt a fix huh?
    all i can say is what a fking kunt

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

what exactly do you think a fix looks like lol
    Watch a match that includes Mikhail Youhzny, Nikolay Davydenko, Fabio Fognini (or most Italians), Alize Cornet, Andrey (one of them) Kuznetsov, Mona Barthel.
    Sometimes Lisicki looks like she is so bad that she is fixing a match, dunno...hadn't made up my mind. Seen her do the same thing in the past so a point might be made there.

CraigNet8
    CraigNet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

If it was a fix, then why would the line move before the match? I mean, surely, if you know the fix is in... you wait until 6-1 4-1 and then you back the old prune? As it was, the line didn't move in a suspicious way at all during the match.

On the other hand, the Jap is crap and I guarantee if it was a Slam event, that match finishes 6-1 6-1. Licky probably just decided she didn't want another day in Stanford.