Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Gstaad/Hamburg/Atlanta

nice 3 tourneys coming up...

Here are some of my dog selections....

# Gstaad
    Zeballos @ 2.00 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

Rublev maybe is younger and better, but at this moment Horacio looks in better form winning 3 qualiefiers in straight sets. He just might have it in him to win at least one more match.

# Hamburg
    Daniel @ 2.28 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

You can almost every time bet against Jerzy as he can easily loose to anyone and Daniel is just what Jano hates most - scrambler qualifier who has some bits of talent.

will add Atlanta picks as day goes on.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

# Atlanta
    Young @ 2.36 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

This might go wrong, but Young was actually quite good before he entered the misery of clay and grass. Both haven't played since Wimbley but I think this will affect Muller more.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Fade Young here.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Fade Young here.
    Same way I faded Ito in my parlay last night I put in, I am fading Young as well.. He is in a funk & I'm not just hoping he gets out of it out of nowhere, even if it is his hometown of Atlanta.. Muller keeps to his form, he takes this one in straights I think, bol..

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Aftermath Day 1

1W-2L -1u

So Young did actually suck real bad. Oh, well, today there are plenty of matches to get back on track.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

# Hamburg
    Coric @ 3.1 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

This might be a close one. Coric really likes clay and Agut has more success on Hard courts, but surely he's good on clay as well. Still I think Coric can get revenge here.

Munar +1.5 sets @ 3.42 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

Saw this youngster playing with Nadal doubles match yesterday and he wasn't bad at all. GGL hasn't played almost for a month. Could lose a set for sure.

Schwartzman @ 3.13 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

Yes, Cuevas was almost unbeatable last year at this time, and Schwartzman is in a slumpy form but then again Cuevas isn't playing nowhere near his last year's level of tennis so this can be a challenge for him.

Haider-Maurer @ 2.7 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

I really hate this Austrian dumbass, but you have to admit he has improved his game this year, and Bastad performance was convincing. Vesely on the other hand has somewhat dropped down his game or in a bad form...Well, anyway, this is to take.

# Gstaad
    Lorenzi @ 2.9 risking 1 unit (pinnacle)

In this tourn only one selection i have and I don't really like it as I think Lorenzi is such a piece of garbage, but from all dogs in Gstaad today IMO Lorenzi has half of a chance to do beat his way through.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Don't mind this pick on the youngster. He showed yesterday that he can hit the ball pretty well, but being involved in some long rallies against GGL will be a true test for him.

Also I agree that Schwartzman might be worth a stab here. If they played on centre court, then no. Because it's raining and the roof is on and I think those faster indoor conditions would really help Cuevas. But in cold, wet and slow conditions outside, Pablo might get frustrated that he is not getting enough penetration with his aggressive baseline game. Something similar happened in Bastad. Good luck!