Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Karlovic -165 @ 1:00pm CST

I just got in from Florida last night & I looked at the few matches left bec of the tments winding down this week. I have to roll with this play, bec I told myself when this tment started that Ivo would win the whole thing with his nuclear serve.. Now that he is in the semis, I'm gonna take him today to make this final & I honestly think that this play is gonna be close as hell!! I can see a 7-6, 6-4 or maybe a three setter with a couple breakers in there. I just really feel that Ivo is gonna take the breakers & bomb his way into the final match here. I can see that Adrian has played well this week & he will probably play well today. I just honestly think Ivo has probably 30 aces today & findsaway to take this one.. Even with no backhand. lol.. But this is gonna be a remote grabbing, stand up and scream, pacing back & forth type of play. If any one has heart problems or issues similar to that, than this prob isn't a play for you. I KNOW the value lies with Adrian at plus small odds, I do realize that for sure, but I just see Dr Ivo dropping nukes into the final & comig out on top today. This is a huge gut play, but I'm jumping on it now & my play today is Karlovic @ -165..

Best of luck to anyone who plays it, this might be a good parlay filler at a decent price, but I'm laying it straight & may the best player win today..

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

on the other side for this one. should be a close one so I like mannarinno at +155 but if karlovic wins this match I think he wins easily in the final.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

What's up Brodie?? I was JUST about to post on your thread now.. Lol. Ya, I think this one today is gonna be close as fuk. Good value with Adrian, I just feel the bomb maestro is gonna pull this one.. Well, one of is gonna nail this one, lol. I also agree that if Ivo does win today, he wins finals in straights..

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

cool lol. nice lol. lol. lol