Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Sousa +125 today @ 11:45am CT

Well, yesterday was a fun day of tennis wagering, lol.. I had Zverev to win & he loses first set and wins the match. I had Kraj to win yest, he wins the first & proceeds to lose the match. To top it off, had ERV already up a set & proceeds to lose the match.. Felt like I was on the right side of those last two, just not my day I guess..

Today I saw a line that stood out to me & when I looked up the numbers I became more interested.. Sousa is not the best clay courter, but he does like this surface over any other. I saw him play at RO a few years ago & when he hugs the baseline he takes balls early and is a solid ball striker & moves really well. When he gets way behind the baseline, 10 ft range, he is not nearly as good. I am thinking that with his blowout win in the first round, he has a good amount of confidence & will hug that baseline today, hopefully he is hitting well. With a 10-8 record this year on clay I think, he has had some loses, but has played almost 20 matches on the dirt.. Some of those loses were to good players for sure. If he plays well today, I can see him taking this match.. maybe making a little push in this tment - ya never know..

Seppi on the other hand is not playing the clay tments this year for some reason. He played quite a few in 2014, but he has only played TWO matches on clay all year long & he is 0-2. He played a TON of grass this year (losing in the final to the GOAT) and I am hoping he is really tired from that long grass season he scheduled. He hasn't played one match since Wimbledon & IF you take out his result in Halle, he is actually 3-7 his last 10 matches (with wins against Klein, Coric & Becker). He does not seem interested in the clay at ALL this year, none, and I have a feeling his is going to save his energy for a big run on the hard courts this summer in the US, gearing towards the Open. Just my feelings here, I would not be shocked at all to see Sousa take this in straights..

Best of luck to anyone on this match, my play is Sousa +125 for the win - Vamos!!!

Dmoneytx

I see that they play after the Lajovic match that is in progress right now.. Lajo looking like he has jumped out in the second set here, so this play might go on in 20-25 min range, maybe??? Just a guess, anyone have any info or comments, let me know. Cheers!!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

nice call. post more.

Jerimjob
    Jerimjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

appreciate the pick/insight ... tailed on this one

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Jerimjob View Post
    appreciate the pick/insight ... tailed on this one
    You did???? Sweet man, congrats to us man, I'm glad someone tailed it

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    nice call. post more.
    I am starting to Ph.. Kinda teed off yest that I hit one I posted way early and the small dog @ -104 lost in three sets, ARG...

Thanks for the post, I am on my way to the beach in Pensicola right now. I will start to post more often, they will usually be these threads for just one match.. Have a good day sir

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I am starting to Ph.. Kinda teed off yest that I hit one I posted way early and the small dog @ -104 lost in three sets, ARG...

Thanks for the post, I am on my way to the beach in Pensicola right now. I will start to post more often, they will usually be these threads for just one match.. Have a good day sir
    I actually prefer one thread per match. It usually mean someones got a strong lean and leaves a write-up. I think when a lot of people have a thread going they feel compelled to make plays. You called this match perfect. Please post again when you have a strong lean. I tailed you but parlayed with something that lost. WOn't make that mistake again .

Dmoneytx

What's up Ph?? I agree with you on the one thread per play angle. I'm starting to like it as well. I'm going to post a play up in 15-20 mins that I kinda like. It's not for the squimish of hearts though, lol!!! It's gonna be a nail bitter. Ck it out if you want in a bit. Let me know what ya think. Thanks..