Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Zverev -190

Looking at the stats, I gotta roll with A Zverev in this match vs Reister. I know Reister has won 3 matches in qualies, but Zverev has played really well on clay all year long (and he has played a lot). I see a 7-6, 6-4 finish somehow..
    I'm throwing my early play out there, best of luck to everyone 😊

STRAIGHT BET - Ticket#:37263945
    Placed: Jul 21 03:49 AM
    [8222] A ZVEREV -190
    (J REISTER vrs A ZVEREV)
    250 To Win 131

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Fishy odds. Just like Souza yesterday that got a lot of people going with him, I believe this odds are really crazy. I spent like 1 hour looking at all and I can't see why Zverev should not be priced at 1.20/1.25. Reister has played just a few matches, did not even make it to an ATP main draw (except for wild cards) and even at challengers he can't make to the main draw. I am just going with the over but 7-6 6-4 looks about right but I see 3 sets. BOL

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Zverev withdrew from the last tournament with fatigue and slight injury niggle. With Hamburg coming up, you would think he wouldn't risk it too much as his ranking already fell significantly and he wouldn't want it to dip further with points to defend coming up again.

Also Reister is a good player but just struggled with injuries in the last year. He's finally looking like back to full health.

Plus Bastad is a slow bouncy surface which wouldn't be Zverev's preference.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

any thought about Bellucci and D Gimeno-Traver

SirtySree

fk i just want to watch the ymer match. plz end soon

ymer v bellucci is an interesting one. bellucci is a shot maker and ymer is a good defender so on this slowish/bouncy surface, bellucci's UE count could b sky high. always a tad unpredictable with bellucci bt with the odds, would b ymer or nothing

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

okay ill lay off bellucci, maybe go with rosol and traver

SirtySree

Zverev running away with the match now. Reister missed the break chance to then serve for the match and instead got broken the next game to lose the set. Self-destructing now which is good as need match to finish asap.

Also btw, I think Gulbis is going to have a nightmare of a time playing on this surface. Problem is that it's Ilhan on the other side so I can't be over confident fading Gulbis.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

watch do you have on the next match sirty

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    watch do you have on the next match sirty
    Got nothing at the moment. Still just going with my favourites down a set. Didn't have Zverev though and backed out of Pironkova when she took the injury timeout after getting bagelled. Haven't found anything today yet worth playing which is strange considering it's the new round so I usually get a ton of favs down that I can play.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

haha i decided go abit with bellucci after you talking bout surfaces got abit worried but see how it goes parlayed with rosol

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

traver and jano also look good for me. darcis hasnt been too consistent.

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Zverev running away with the match now. Reister missed the break chance to then serve for the match and instead got broken the next game to lose the set. Self-destructing now which is good as need match to finish asap.

Also btw, I think Gulbis is going to have a nightmare of a time playing on this surface. Problem is that it's Ilhan on the other side so I can't be over confident fading Gulbis.

If there's one player you can trust to be a bigger mug than Gulbis, it's Ilhan. Mugfest of a match so far. Possibly fading whoever wins next round.

At least I can now switch over to the Ymer match.

Dmoneytx

Ilhan is terrible. To lose a set 0-6 to Ernie is not good, in fact borderline horrendous, lol..

I just woke up, nice to see Zverev take that one.. Sirty, how do you switch from match to match?? Online streams? Just curious in case it wasn't.. Ymer playing well, could of gone up 4-2 serving.. Might be a close close finish in that one..

I'm trying to wake up, looking for another play on the board..
    I'll post it if I find one or check back in here to see what y'all are looking at..

SirtySree

^ yea i use online streams. unlucky 1st set loss for ymer. felt he played really well and was on top of that set. going to take a punt with him down a set

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    ^ yea i use online streams. unlucky 1st set loss for ymer. felt he played really well and was on top of that set. going to take a punt with him down a set
    Good luck with that play then Sirty...

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

booom
    nice hit D$

Dmoneytx

This isn't a play I loved at first glance, but when I looked up the stats I really like DGT to take out Darcis this morning.. Darcis really does not like clay, it is his worst surface (prob bec of his height & lack of power to hit thru the court). He is 0-3 this year on tour on clay, his only 3 matches this year. Traver had a bad tment in Italy, losing first match as #1 seed, but he is 22-11 I think this year on clay & this would be a good match for him to get back on track I feel. I didn't like the -180 line, but after I took it & checked later it was up to -195 already. Best of luck if anyone took this one, I will check back in later..

Ticket#:37264491
    Jul 21 09:45 AM
    INTERNET / -1Jul 21 09:43 AM
    MU
    STRAIGHT BET
    [8213] D GIMENO-TRAVER -180
    (D GIMENO-TRAVER vrs S DARCIS)

250 / 139
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    booom
    nice hit D$

Thanks GS!!! I also have ERV to finish out Step later.. Just threw in the DGT play, FUK, I saw that match just started.. My book said 9:15am CT start, so I thought there was time to post.. It's 1-1 in first set, hope that play pans out as well. I'll be back GS in a bit..

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

live betting trver down a set

Dmoneytx

What's up lucas??? I just got my first update back at computer, sucks DGT lost first set.. I thought if he won that first set, he would take it in straights for sure.. Dammit..

Well, if DGT can't beat a 5'6" Darcis on his worst surface (0-3 this year on tour) then DGT is a never play again play for me, only a fade IF the public thinks he can win a match - not kidding.. How on earth is he at #69 in the WORLD??? I knew he has won only one match since freaking March of this year, but Darcis?? On clay?? Wow, I don't see how tennis could get any worse for DGT right now.. How he stays in the top 100 will be a small miracle if he does. He is such a poor player, on his best surface, he has really lost his game for sure. He looks clueless out there, wow..

Dmoneytx

=

Dmoneytx

Looking at the board for maybe another play or two today.. Hmmmm, I would luv to take a dog this morning. Be back in a few mins..

Dmoneytx

After looking at a few plays left up, I saw one that I actually really liked. I know GS has Jaziri today, but looking at his 3-8 record this year on hard courts, I really do think Krajicek has a good chance to take this match in Bogota. Kraj has been solid on hard all year long with a 17-9 record. I am almost as much fading Jaziri bec of his lack of confidence on the hards this year, but Kraj is also a good value play in my eyes bec he has been playing well on hards (winning a Challenger also) & I hope that trend continues. I'm grabbing Kraj at -104 now, best of luck to everyone..

MU STRAIGHT BET
    [8415] A KRAJICEK -104
    (A KRAJICEK vrs M JAZIRI)
    131 / 125

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

rosol the kient. sux shiet. fuark me.

Dmoneytx

Rosol is awful, I should of jumped on the +200 for Dzum way early.. I actually played it for 100, hit enter, didn't get in on time, so I dismissed it.. Bad call by me to wait till the last second bec the line did jump up to +200 & I said "why not..".

I hope Kraj can break back here or take this in 3 sets.. Watching Lorenzi and Youz about to lose as both -300 or -350 favs, omg, unreal... There were huge dogs today, I just didn't take a shot. Kraj gonna lose the first, what a good run he has had on hard courts this year, I hope he doesn't just waste it vs Jaziri today..