SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Reilly Opelka vs Mikael Ymer

All the talk about Fed vs Nole when the real final is right before it. Where can I find the odds for this match?

Some of you nooblets may mistaken the match as John Isner vs Elias Ymer though.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibet offer odds on the match, might not be an option for you though, I dunno.

SirtySree

Thanks. Odds suggesting a coin toss. No fun in that.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Pinnacle, most likely.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Any thoughts on the final? The younger Ymer looks even more talanted than his brother and he has been returning well during the tournament. Dont know much about the american except that he is tall with a hard serve.

SirtySree

I am a big Ymer fan and had a thread here just for them. In it, I said I thought Mikael will surpass Elias within the next 2 years and I said that at the end of last year so he still has a bit of time. Elias improved a lot so far this year though but Mikael has also been pretty good this year and apparently became the 13th youngest player to win an ITF title earlier in the year.

I think Mikael should win this as Opelka is a serve and volley player similar to San Martin who Ymer bet earlier. Also as you mentioned, he has been returning great this tournament. San Martin was sending down some 130mph bombs and consistently at around 125mph but hardly had any aces as Ymer returned everything. Then the lefty Salminen was serving at 120mph but with great angle and swinging serves but again Ymer had little trouble returning.

Note Ymer lost at RG to Opelka though and there wasn't a stream for it so can't really tell if there was anything to see that was wrong with the matchup for Ymer.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Thanks for the input. Might grab Ymer at some point live.