Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sam Querrey ( + 6.5 @ -120) Vs Roger Federer at Wimbledon !!

LAKER_CRAZY'S 2ND TENNIS PLAY FOR TODAY

2) Sam Querrey Vs Roger Federer ( Pick Sam Querrey + 6.5 @ -120) : ​ This is my 2nd play for today at the championships and it involves another guy who can serve big. I do believe the books are a little off here,yes it is roger federer playing today and he loves the surface here but against him is another guy who can serve big and win free points on his serve. I happened to watch Querrey play against Dolgopolav just last week and he won the tournament defeating him and was serving lights out. Yes,the setting is different and so is the opponent and federer has defeated him in both their previous matchups but none of those victories came on grass.

I see this match having at least one tie break and federer may break the querrey serve once but i simply do not see him doing it twice in a set on this surface. Querrey is regaining his touch a little and i see him keeping this close enough to cover the handicap here. I am backing querrey to cover the handicap today.

This is a 3 unit play.

Cheers,
    LC

Laker_crazy

Good Luck to all those tailing/fading the play !

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

You're up to something here. The Fed is actually all about winning. He doesn't really bother expending too much energy trying to "blow out" guys. The big server should be able to win 4 games per set. As per tie-break, the 1st set is my nominee.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    You're up to something here. The Fed is actually all about winning. He doesn't really bother expending too much energy trying to "blow out" guys. The big server should be able to win 4 games per set. As per tie-break, the 1st set is my nominee.
    Federer should win this in straight sets but querrey will keep them down to maximum one break per set,i am also backing a tie break in one of the first two sets,after which even if he gets broken twice in the final set,he will still cover the handicap,i am expecting a 7-6,6-4,6-4 win for federer here.

Laker_crazy

Match underway,Good luck !

Dburrell18
    Dburrell18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

This is going nicely so far! GL!!

CheeseBoy323
    CheeseBoy323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

well that went bad quickly. Maybe next time buddy. Queery folded

Laker_crazy

Querrey simply faded after good first 4 games and fed was top class today,never mind..have 4 units riding on brown..hopefully he ll pull through...early signs are good !