DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

What happened to my girl Eugenie.B?

Guys, I love Eugenie but something ain't right with her. She's dropped her last four matches and its her second time losing to Mladenovic of recent. It hurts me seeing her struggle this much because I want her to be more than just a pretty face i.e Kournikova. To make matters worse, I've been unloading bets on her hoping that each time she is gonna get out of this funk and finally win a tourney. Heard a rumour she was dating Bieber and from that moment things started to go downhill

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Guys, I love Eugenie but something ain't right with her. She's dropped her last four matches and its her second time losing to Mladenovic of recent. It hurts me seeing her struggle this much because I want her to be more than just a pretty face i.e Kournikova. To make matters worse, I've been unloading bets on her hoping that each time she is gonna get out of this funk and finally win a tourney. Heard a rumour she was dating Bieber and from that moment things started to go downhill
    It's the WTA, what do you expect??? Honestly??? One thing you can NEVER do in betting WTA matches, do not ever "assume" a female player is just going to "snap" out of her funk (whatever the hell it may be).. The only way to bet the women, IMO, is to ride someone who is hot at the moment (not the huge favs of course bec the payout is worthless). I would never keep betting on a woman, just hoping she breaks her stupid azz funk garbage.. sorry but that is a recipe for disaster. Betting on the WTA is like a plague, and every player on the WTA falls into the category of "one day I am playing lights out to the next day I lose to someone ranked 400".. Bouchard is NO exception. Best of luck moving forward, but I would stop betting Bouchard until she AT LEAST shows you something in her game, just my opinion..

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    It's the WTA, what do you expect??? Honestly??? One thing you can NEVER do in betting WTA matches, do not ever "assume" a female player is just going to "snap" out of her funk (whatever the hell it may be).. The only way to bet the women, IMO, is to ride someone who is hot at the moment (not the huge favs of course bec the payout is worthless). I would never keep betting on a woman, just hoping she breaks her stupid azz funk garbage.. sorry but that is a recipe for disaster. Betting on the WTA is like a plague, and every player on the WTA falls into the category of "one day I am playing lights out to the next day I lose to someone ranked 400".. Bouchard is NO exception. Best of luck moving forward, but I would stop betting Bouchard until she AT LEAST shows you something in her game, just my opinion..
    well said.. I've banned myself from betting WTA for the past year now unless it's the finals of a slam I might put the fav in a parlay at most.. Women's tennis can not be trusted lol so many bad experience ..

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

She's MY girl.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

She just isn't good at tennis anymore

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by SlimZ View Post
    well said.. I've banned myself from betting WTA for the past year now unless it's the finals of a slam I might put the fav in a parlay at most.. Women's tennis can not be trusted lol so many bad experience ..
    yr talking to a poster who has multiple threads where he's down thousands of dollars betting big ATP favs lumped together in juicy parlays

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

better get her shit together cuz she's got a lot of points to defend at wimbledon
    my guess is she will go home before the round of 16

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

What the penetrate are you even talking about? Next to Kournikova, Bouchard is a used-up jizz-rag. That's saying something...

bruceBRUCEbruce

buhbye genie

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

fukkn btch

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

she's been dating black men, not making this up

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

She just said that she has a grade 2 tear in her abdomen.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    She just said that she has a grade 2 tear in her abdomen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    she's been dating black men, not making this up
    wonder if the two are related. just saying..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Bouchard out of top 20 and hopefully for good

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    wonder if the two are related. just saying..
    got a solid lol from me on this