Will smash Giorgi tomorrow, she should be favorite!! Big value here

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

only if Giorgi beats herself..

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

^^^ that.... Bertens is ok at best on grass and she's beaten 3 poor-average grass players. Giorgi has beaten two average-good grass players.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5624

Not that it matters to me, but don't see Bertens beating Giorgi.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Kinda like the overs. Kiki seems to be in a good enough form not beat herself, and Giorgi likes to choke with the lead.

Marty Funkhouser
    Marty Funkhouser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    ^^^ that.... Bertens is ok at best on grass and she's beaten 3 poor-average grass players. Giorgi has beaten two average-good grass players.

I'd take wins over Shuai Zhang, Pavly and defending champ CoCo over Krajicek, who's played a whopping three tourneys this year and lost in qualifying in two of them (this being the only exception due to a WC) and Shvedova. Oh yeah, out of all these opponents, CoCo has the best grass record by a wide margin and Kiki destroyed her.

Also: 47. That's the number of Giorgi DFs in her three matches.

Sure, Giorgi could win but if you're picking her solely based on your above reasoning you may want to take another look.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Funkhouser View Post
    I'd take wins over Shuai Zhang, Pavly and defending champ CoCo over Krajicek, who's played a whopping three tourneys this year and lost in qualifying in two of them (this being the only exception due to a WC) and Shvedova. Oh yeah, out of all these opponents, CoCo has the best grass record by a wide margin and Kiki destroyed her.

Also: 47. That's the number of Giorgi DFs in her three matches.

Sure, Giorgi could win but if you're picking her solely based on your above reasoning you may want to take another look.
    I see what your saying, but Coco has been crap this year. Giorgi has more talent as well. The DF's could be a problem tho. I'm staying away from this one after second thought

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Coco has moved from rank 40 to 34 this year so wouldn't say she has been crap whereas, Bertens has gone down from 69 to 132...

Sometimes players just have 1 good tournament and that seems to be the case here for Bertens.

Giorgi's numbers are insane this tournament once you take out the DFs but as mentioned by a few others, the DFs could be an issue.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Big value @ 2.2?

Sigh...