Since Shari is gone with her contest thread....there is an option to enter this one...

The rules...

0. Contest is open for SBR PROS's only.

1. This is a bracket contest which starts at the First Round of the RG. Entries need to be posted in this thread or sent to e-mail chaz22@inbox.lv no later than SUNDAY MAY 24th 11AM local time.

(DO NOT TRY SENDING ANY PMs TO ME, I HATE THOSE. SO I HAVE ASKED TO DISABLE THIS FEAT)

Moving on...

2. Each contestant is to post their winners all the way through from the First Round until the Final before the first match commences. I'll post everyone's picks at some point in the day so all of us can follow along. I don't know how to get that link which Shari used to have. If you find it, use that to fillin your bracket, otherwise it will take some gruelling hours for you.

3. SCORING WILL BE AS USUAL:

First Round correct picks receive 1 point(s)
Second Round correct picks receive 2 point(s)
Third Round correct picks receive 3 point(s)
Fourth Round correct picks receive 5 point(s)
Quarterfinals correct picks receive 10 point(s)
Semifinals correct picks receive 20 point(s)
Finals correct picks receive 30 point(s)

4. In the event of a tie when grading for contest purposes, the first tiebreak will go to the person who picked the highest number of First Round winners correctly. The second tiebreak will go to the person who picked the number of Second Round winners correctly. And so on.

*** In the event of a retirement, if one set is complete then the advancing player will count as the winner.

The entry fee is 50 POINTS which MUST be transferred no later than by the end of the Day 1.

Prize-pool for this contest:

if 2-6 entries submitted > Winner takes it all.

if 7-10 >

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

If more...then I'll update it.

GL to all of us