beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

2015 FO Draw Discussion..

Here it is...http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/draws/index.html

Wow.Rafa Nole QF Match UP!!

LOL..Feds odds dropped from 28-1 to 14-1 now that he wont face joker or nadal till final..

Everyone on bottom half of draw odds are falling..Rightly so..
    Last edited by beefcake; 05-22-15 at 09:50 AM.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

I added a small piece on Fed to counter my Novak/Murray futures. Would be pretty sweet to make into a final with both sides, doubtful though it may be.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Monfils baby 81 to 1. Beats fed on qtr and bird dick or sushi in semi

And he's French home crowd

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Wow I'm a huge puss. I went to post what I thought the final 8 would look like and it's the squarest 8 you can imagine. so just to make it a bit better I'll put some guys I think will make a deep run in their respective half of the draw
    Nove/Rafa-Nove wins---------------
    Andy/Ferrer-Andy wins------------- Nove wins and beats stan/nishi in the final

no one in nove's half has a shot at coming out. bottom half is stackeddddddd though (comparatively speaking). goffin/isner should be a good one I expect both to come prepared for a deep run. Cilic has an easy draw ahead of him to get to ferrer that should be interesting. maybe kyrgios can give andy some trouble? I really like jack sock to take out dimi first round or at least take a set or 2

Bottom
    Nishi/Berd - Nishi wins-----------
    Roger/Stan - Stan Wins----------Stan wins

Other than the obvious I like Tsonga/Fog/SIMON/Monfils.... I think simon is the frenchman that has a shot to make some noise more so than monfils. maybe cuevas can make it to fed but that;s about it. Donald young over giraldo is something I will be looking at. I like what I've been seeing from wawrinka other than that BS match against FEDs. I think there WILL be a wawrinka/fed 'rematch' and the world will be on fed just to watch him get worked by a less fatigued wawa. Berdych is really a wild card in this one for me. I'd like to think fognini could take him out, but part of me thinks he'll finally make a DEEP run at a meaningful tournament

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Stan looked horrible in Geneva and against Fed in Rome Wawa was made to look very average.

Anyway personally I think Monfils beats Rog in Rnd 4. Just like he did at the DC final in November last year and again this year in Monte Carlo. He was sublime both times (on clay) and Rog had no answer.

Monfils is the dark horse in the bottom half for sure.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    Monfils is the dark horse in the bottom half for sure.
    that's racist. I like simon slightly better

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I think Tsonga is the man.Got him at 20-1 for the Quarter an 300-1 for the title.