Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Stan IS the MAN!!!!!!!

I finally decided to take a shot at fading one of the big players, well Stan's not a huge player, and I am absolutely roflmao that I hit this one As MOST of you know, I really really don't like Wawrinka. Mostly bec of his personal life, but also for his pompousness in his tennis career. Losing a small play on Andujar, who was up 6-2 in the third set breaker (great job Alba, lmao), I threw 200 on DelB & was hoping for a pure choke job by Wawa in front of his HOME crowd in Swittzerlandie. I don't care if anyone has anything spiteful to say about this post, I am just so happy that I hit a big dog & ESPECIALLY against one of my all time fav's... Gaylislas Vavrinka.. I just wanted to shout a big "THANKS" to DelBonis & I couldn't be happier that Vava is not in the tment anymore. Cheers to anyone who took DelBonis today

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 35984xxx
    May 21 12:55 PM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [8450] F DEL BONIS +310
    (S WAWRINKA vrs F DEL BONIS)
    200 / 620 620 WIN
    WIN
    05/21/2015 12:54

Thanks again Stan, I knew ya had it in ya today sir

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

I took Delbonis today. Should i open a thread to celebrate my win?

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Nice one. I tweeted a few kind words to the rooster_eater after the match. penetrate him.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I finally decided to take a shot at fading one of the big players, well Stan's not a huge player, and I am absolutely roflmao that I hit this one As MOST of you know, I really really don't like Wawrinka. Mostly bec of his personal life, but also for his pompousness in his tennis career. Losing a small play on Andujar, who was up 6-2 in the third set breaker (great job Alba, lmao), I threw 200 on DelB & was hoping for a pure choke job by Wawa in front of his HOME crowd in Swittzerlandie. I don't care if anyone has anything spiteful to say about this post, I am just so happy that I hit a big dog & ESPECIALLY against one of my all time fav's... Gaylislas Vavrinka.. I just wanted to shout a big "THANKS" to DelBonis & I couldn't be happier that Vava is not in the tment anymore. Cheers to anyone who took DelBonis today

MU STRAIGHT BET
    [8450] F DEL BONIS +310
    200 / 620 620 WIN
    WIN

Thanks again Stan, I knew ya had it in ya today sir

Congrats!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    I took Delbonis today. Should i open a thread to celebrate my win?
    Well, if you hate that mother fukker Wawrinka like I have for 8 years, then the answer is "fuk yes"! Lol.. I'm pretty sure you can open a thread on ANY thing you want if you liked. It's just a thread, no one gives a shit and it's no big deal in my eyes.. If you tried to be modest & say I am over the top, just so you know - no one cares. Congrats on taking DelBonis today sir I saw Matt had him when I posted in there for $40. Quick question, DID you have the nuts to wager what I did??? Did you throw 200-300 on DelB??? And why the fuk can't you be happy for someone who won OVER 600 fading that queerboy Wawrinka for a solid payout for just 1 play??? No worries, I don't care.. I nailed it, I'm happy as a mother trucker

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Nice one. I tweeted a few kind words to the rooster_eater after the match. penetrate him.
    HELL YA BADGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you brother!!!!!!! If I had twitter, I would of blown his shit up 1,000,000 times by now, lol..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

who the fukk cares unless you posted it pre match? would you have still made this thread had Stan won?

dmoney is the BIGGEST attention whore SBR has ever SEEN, holy shit lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

less and less kiddies signing up for dmoney's tennis school, eh?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

who the fukk cares unless you posted it pre match? would you have still made this thread had Stan won?

dmoney is the BIGGEST attention whore SBR has ever SEEN, holy shit lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you dumb fukker patty, you think I am an attention whore with a whopping TWO posts every like 3-5 days now?????

HOW fukking dumb are you azzhole???? It is SOOOOO obvious that your post was 100% jealousy, so fuk off

Dmoneytx

How about use your brain azzhole... Hmmmmm, Dmoney doesn't hardly post anymore..... I get so busy I even go a week without ONE post. Hmmmm, that must mean he has less and less kids now in his programs. Wow, that makes so much sense patty, pat on the back for ya, lol, lol... You are such a monkey, lol...

Dmoneytx

I'm 2-2 this week on tennis plays. 2-2 ahole! A whopping 4 bets this entire week on tennis & because I hit one that was a good payout for me, I post it bec it was against STAN!!! So you drop in and tell a guy who had the balls to put $200 on a dog that big & say I am an attention whore??? I can't believe I wasted 4 mins of my life responding to YOU, you fukking loser.. Smh, lol.. I lost on Adujar today small, for 200, do you want me to post that too??? How about the 100 I put on Houston ML that came close the other night, want me to post that one for you ahole??? Lol, I hit a baseball play for almost 800 the other day on the easiest parlay in my life, won both by like 3-4 runs, want me to post that one???

I posted THIS bec EVERYONE knows how much I dislike Stan bec he is a class act in his marriage and as a father, lol.. Go to hell patty, go find someone else to TRY to piss off when they are so happy they hit a good play. God, it must suck to be you day in and day out when half of the time you just dog people out who are celebrating or being just plain happy... You are pathetic, last post, not worth another min of my night. Cheers

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

How about use your brain azzhole... Hmmmmm, Dmoney doesn't hardly post anymore..... I get so busy I even go a week without ONE post. Hmmmm, that must mean he has less and less kids now in his programs. Wow, that makes so much sense patty, pat on the back for ya, lol, lol... You are such a monkey, lol...
    speaks of himself in the 3rd person like he's an Indian Chief.

I went to bet DelBonis down a set but the lame book i want to withdraw from
    didn't offer a line on it.
    Show us where you put your winnings, before the match.
    French Open and a wallet, GO.

Dmoneytx

MU STRAIGHT BET
    [8450] F DEL BONIS +310
    200 / 620 620 WIN
    WIN
    LMFAO!!!! God this play must of made you so mad, lol!!!! You need to chill the fuk out and stop trying to hate on people for NO reason what so ever. Have a good night BRO, lol..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    speaks of himself in the 3rd person like he's an Indian Chief.

I went to bet DelBonis down a set but the lame book i want to withdraw from
    didn't offer a line on it.
    Show us where you put your winnings, before the match.
    French Open and a wallet, GO.
    Uhhhh, this is like 5th grade English class here snow.. Something wrong with you bud???? It OBVIOUSLY is a "quote" straight from the post that was directed towards me by dumb fuk patty. Hello??? I do NOT speak to myself in 3rd person & I'm SO sorry I didn't put the "'s around "Dmoney doesn't hardly post anymore".. But it is PRETTY obvious it was a quote on what my entire response was to. Right??? Sorry, that didn't make you look to educated snow, just saying..

And what does the rest of that even mean??? Show you where I put my "winnings"?? Huh?? And not to be mean, but what is French Open and a wallet mean?? Or "GO"?? I don't post here anymore bec (as patty will rag on me for later for no reason what so ever), bec I am way too fukking busy in two facilities now, one I am running fully.. I would LOVE to post here bec I am not the best tennis bettor, but I know my tennis as good as ANY one here without question, I just don't have the time to keep it running regularly.. That should be apparent by my whopping like 8 posts a week now in Tennis..

I do check your thread up from time to time snow, good for you for keeping it going day in and day out. Wish I could do the same actually, maybe one day again, maybe...

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Boring Dmoney, as always...

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

How did the fade of wawrinka work in the french lmfao

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

you can only imagine how much he lost betting on feds/tsonga/djoko against Stan The Man