beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Beefcake..live at the itf womens raleigh challenger

Man.Talk about life on the lower fringe.No ball boys.Players calling own marks.Watching a qualie now rose vs januskova.Main draw up next with two matches.Going to walk around the courts and see what I can see.No lines avaiable for american betting books but you gents with other books can bet the two upcoming matches.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

There's on 2 minutes from my house, Pelham, been to it, tennis not as good to watch live to me rather watch on tv, at that time my book didn't have lines for it they do now, might go next time.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Players calling own marks

beefcake
    Update your status

Watching boserup and segarelli now.Bo looks dam fit with great reach.Great defense with a hold to start.

beefcake
    Update your status

Jesus.i have bet 365 up while I watch these matches.I would be banned in one day If I could bet live because after the point is over there is literally a 10 second delay before the odds update on bet 365.

See nothing posted here at the club about betting.I doubt even one person gives a shit about me standing 20 feet feom the courts.

beefcake
    Update your status

Lmfao..Just saw the sign warning about gambling and transmission of live scores.penetrating USA...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Surely there's an umpire to make calls though...

beefcake
    Update your status

Oh yeah umpire.Makes all calls.No linesman at all.Players retrieve all balls unless it is hit kinda far.Almost caught one myself.

Man this place makes me feel like I am an intruder at Bushwood in Caddyshack.

beefcake
    Update your status

Neel spraying ball all over the place.Getting pissed.

beefcake
    Update your status

Neel looks alot fitter than opponent.Starting to hit alot more winners.Its hot as hell here and humid.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope this was free admission LoL

Djoking
    Djoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

What about Rampre - Flood?

beefcake
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I hope this was free admission LoL
    Yes it was..!! LOL...

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Most ITF tournaments don't have ball boys and even some Challengers only have them on the main court. Wouldn't call it an angle but from what I've seen, some players who are use to having ball boys struggle and get frustrated when there aren't any (eg. Bolt serving slow recently just so he didn't need to fetch his 1st serve). As for betting at stadiums, pretty much worldwide they have a rule that you can't do it and if caught, you get kicked out or banned from the stadium. Some countries it is actually a criminal offense but in most, it's not so it kind of is worth the risk I guess.

Hardcoar

I find those things very interesting. For one thing, how can you possibly criminalize the mere communication of publically available information???

For another, how is it in the interest of tennis tournament organizers to crack down on on-site betting??? Is it simply a matter of sponsorship pressure, or is there some bribery going on by betting companies???

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I find those things very interesting. For one thing, how can you possibly criminalize the mere communication of publically available information???

For another, how is it in the interest of tennis tournament organizers to crack down on on-site betting??? Is it simply a matter of sponsorship pressure, or is there some bribery going on by betting companies???
    That's for Google to answer.

Many articles on it and a few posted on here cause it happened at the Aussie Open if I recall.

Hardcoar

I know, but it's penetrating retarded, and in the end it wouldn't even hold with f*cked up Aussie regulation since even those idiots realized it does not "corrupt" the tennis or its integrity since it literally has NO EFFECT ON THE ACTUAL MATCH WHATSOEVER.

Since most parts of the world aren't as retarded in terms of atual legislation, I find the second phrase of my post actually more interesting. How is it in the interest of the tournament organizers themselves to vehemently counteract on site betting?????????????????????????