JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Mannarino

Looks like the most obvious trap-line on the board to me, no?

I still wouldn't dream of backing Granola Bar but...

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Parlay play for consideration:

Monaco x Monfils x Open spot (played OKC Thunder ML earlier)

Not too concerned about Gael's hip. Watched the tumble on Youtube and while it looked a tad painful, he was getting pwned by Birdman at that point anyway (who seems to pwn him on the regular).

Monaco an accomplished clay-courter in what I would judge as fine overall-form, against a significantly less impressive Vesely.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Was going to have a play as well but decided to sit out. Granoellers has been crapola and even moreso of it on clay but he could get out of his slump in any game even against someone who has been alright like Mannarino. Odds are about right for the matchup.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Sitting it out as well. Played the parlay since no one talked me out of it in time, at mild + odds.

Jeff_Black

Yeah both should win straight up, and Monaco should cover the line. Monfils should win too but ill see how he plays before taking him in a handicap play.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Weird, Marathonbet has Granollers at 2.77 right now when others have him at max 2.4. Might be too good odds to pass.

Tmuston Beltics

Ok nvm it went down by 30 cents.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Marathonbet likes to always make the dog higher priced to try and get action sometimes.

Granollers is not someone you can bet on at the moment. Been injured for some time now and he is a day to day player with his injury issues.
    Mannarino on the other hand surprisingly has a pretty poor clay record despite his playing style being quite suited to clay. I think his record on clay will improve from here on in as his backhand use to be a weakness but now you could say it is his strength so I am expecting his clay record to get much better now.

Tmuston Beltics

Have to stop reading this forum. Too much influence on my opinion. Usually I change the winner to a loser upon reading some spot-on posts.

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Marathonbet likes to always make the dog higher priced to try and get action sometimes.

Granollers is not someone you can bet on at the moment. Been injured for some time now and he is a day to day player with his injury issues.
    Mannarino on the other hand surprisingly has a pretty poor clay record despite his playing style being quite suited to clay. I think his record on clay will improve from here on in as his backhand use to be a weakness but now you could say it is his strength so I am expecting his clay record to get much better now.
    Mannarino's style does not suit clay. He's capable, but his style is much more a hard court style. He is a pusher, not a counter puncher at all.

Jeff_Black

Maybe Sharps would back Granoellers but those odds aren't even tempting at his form. But surprised at the score but honestly wouldn't touch it if I had my time again.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Not quite sure it was a 'trap line' after all judging by all your input, but definitely glad to see my Spidey-sense is tingling at the right times.

Glad for all the contributions and pleased to see Monaco and Monfils come through!