davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Berdych-Murray: Thoughts?

Thoughts on this one? I don't love Murray's form the past couple of matches and am slightly leaning toward Tomas...

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by davidg123 View Post
    Thoughts on this one? I don't love Murray's form the past couple of matches and am slightly leaning toward Tomas...
    10x better chance then man-face petkobitch did, worth a moderate risk

davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    10x better chance then man-face petkobitch did, worth a moderate risk
    Don't get me started on that garbage...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

two of the worst chokers. tough call.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I think Murray is on the decline, And Berdych looks just as strong except serving better

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

No bets last days, bookies are too sharp for my "computer-systemless" "natural" sportspicking abilities

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

It's funny, these two hate each other as well. If murray plays that defensive crap baseline play and Berdych his striking the ball well, this will be over quick

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

It would be easier to guess, if they played after Djokovic. No Djokovic in the final, Murray would do everything to win, and i would say 95% Murray. Because when he goes in that beast mode, he can play better than any player including Djokovic. But unfortunately Djokovic will play later. sot it is tougher to guess. But the important thing is if both players can play their best, Murray will win, because he has the better skills.

There is also the factor of how they like each other. I can not say they hate each other, (In professional sports, sportsmen do not hate each other as much as we are thinking they do, or not as much as the media is making news of it) but let's say, they do not like each other that much. But they have fans, there is media, girlfriends got included, intrigue, etc, they also feel themselves as if they have to hate each other. From this angle, the personal relationship between each other also becomes an important factor, and give each player some stress before the game. IMO, Murray can deal with stress better than Berdych does.
    Considering all these , I say Murray. And my money is on Murray

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm on the 'safer' Berdych +1.5 Sets for -170...in their 11 matchups, Murray has only won in straights one time. In each of the other 10, Berdy has taken a set off him(with 6 times actually winning the match)

I think the ML is worth taking with Berdy as well, but I'm just going to root for the set

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Murray line has been rising since opener. All I have to offer