Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Jack Sock vs. F. Fognini

Anyone else like JS in this match? Was a bit surprised by the high price though.

Apparently rain has postponed it until tomorrow morning.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

You're right too much juice.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    You're right too much juice.
    Yes, -205 is what I am seeing. Why? What are we missing?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Not too much juice.... Sock will win this. Sock has lapses in his game at times, but his forehand will overpower Fognini. Fogs is better on a high pace fast Hardcourt where he has rythem.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Not too much juice.... Sock will win this. Sock has lapses in his game at times, but his forehand will overpower Fognini. Fogs is better on a high pace fast Hardcourt where he has rythem.
    Plus, you know, he's 1 of the 2 players in the match that generally gives a shit.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

fognini is so hard to predict. he could just not care or he could have that "fahck this american" look on his face the whole match and take jack to the brink. if sock has the crowd behind him I think he wins

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

First time I've ever seen anyone think Fognini is better on fast courts. Are you trolling?

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    First time I've ever seen anyone think Fognini is better on fast courts. Are you trolling?
    Obviously you are trolling.... Clay/fast hardcourts are fogs style. Your stupid comments are getting old man. The " legs gone" or " practing his shot" after it was already beat like a dead horse... Just curious, are you British by any chance? This would answer all my questions moving forward. I very rarely troll, and I do add some helpfull insight, from time to time. I'm also canadian, fairly humble as well, I stick to making cash rather than trolling people, and wasting time.

SirtySree

Obviously you are trolling.... Clay/fast hardcourts are fogs style. Your stupid comments are getting old man. The " legs gone" or " practing his shot" after it was already beat like a dead horse... Just curious, are you British by any chance? This would answer all my questions moving forward. I very rarely troll, and I do add some helpfull insight, from time to time. I'm also canadian, fairly humble as well, I stick to making cash rather than trolling people, and wasting time.
    *losing cash

SirtySree

Humble people do not call themselves humble. Quite the opposite actually.

SirtySree

Humble ppl also dont post half naked photos of themselves in their avatar lmao

Isaiah

Sharp insight.

matt1216

*losing cash
    What I find funny is that you went on to complain about how unluncky u had been in your thread... How do I lose Sirty? You have never witness a single one of my tickets. Take a look at my thread..... I lose 5 win 4 lose 4 win 5 lose 7 win 4 lose 5 win 4..... Yet you never see me complain...... Lmfao

matt1216

Humble ppl also dont post half naked photos of themselves in their avatar lmao
    Some dumb Fck called me a troll..... I can easily prove that I do not troll, nor do I look like one.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Sharp insight.
    Thank you. Good luck moving forward!

SirtySree

What I find funny is that you went on to complain about how unluncky u had been in your thread... How do I lose Sirty? You have never witness a single one of my tickets. Take a look at my thread..... I lose 5 win 4 lose 4 win 5 lose 7 win 4 lose 5 win 4..... Yet you never see me complain...... Lmfao
    pls matt i got feelings too. y u do dis?