Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

If I was a wta'er I wouldn't even bother to serve. Just let me return every game, serve is pointless.

Vinnie Paz

FINISH HERRRR

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    If I was a wta'er I wouldn't even bother to serve. Just let me return every game, serve is pointless.
    LoL hahaha

Sumalia

Bacsinszky automatic fade in her next match

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Yes i confirm. ideal conditions for a fix.
    Matt is that you? Did you get a second account? Speaking all this fixed BS

HatersGonnaHate

Quote Originally Posted by Sumalia View Post
    No not a fade. The weather conditions today just evened the playing field. She will plAy better and at least get to the semis

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

I watched her against Wickmayer and she was pretty ordinary. I was spewing there was no live coverage today in her match against Tsurenko, but that's probably a good thing. I have always rated Tsurenko as a WTA standard player and I remember a few years ago when she had a good run at the Australian Open, being the highest ranked qualifier, breezing through her three qualifying matches and making it through to the third round of the main draw.

Having said that, given the form Baczinsky has been in, I was expecting her to defeat Tsurenko in straights.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

wta = outdoor estrogen-powered baccarat (cuz serving's about the same advantage that the dealer has in baccarat where dealer wins 50.68% of the time)

Sumalia

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    No not a fade. The weather conditions today just evened the playing field. She will plAy better and at least get to the semis
    She was even more horrendous against Wickmayer on a very hot weather.

HatersGonnaHate

Going to guess you didn't even watch either match so you have no idea other then the final score whether bac played horrendous or not. It's comical how much complaining going on about WTA this and WTA that like every match is supposed to be clearly won and how they are supposed to hold every serve like the men

Sumalia

Going to guess you didn't even watch either match so you have no idea other then the final score whether bac played horrendous or not. It's comical how much complaining going on about WTA this and WTA that like every match is supposed to be clearly won and how they are supposed to hold every serve like the men
    Don't guess, just ask. I did watch her against Wickmayer. I actually won both bets on her against Wickmayer and against Tsurenko tonight. Can post snapshots of the bets. Against Wickmayer they both had more breaks than holds. Very humid and hot conditions. What I remember from the match is Wickmayer protesting a lot of calls and neither bish able to hold serve.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think it's been hot this week at all. Highest temp was in the upper 70s I believe. That's not hot for Mexico or anywhere else really. Maybe I missed something, but I think I checked the weather here every day especially with the rain.

Sumalia

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't think it's been hot this week at all. Highest temp was in the upper 70s I believe. That's not hot for Mexico or anywhere else really. Maybe I missed something, but I think I checked the weather here every day especially with the rain.
    Haven't checked the weather not once...I watched the match- Two sweaty bishes in the sunshine trying to fool eachother which one can hold serve.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might have been a little humid, but temps wise it was not all that high from what I looked over - the weather has been unseasonably cool obviously the last couple days.

HatersGonnaHate

It was 47 degrees Match time during the bac match with a real feel temp of 39. That's pretty cold and I am sure there wasn't a lot of sweating going on. Clearly didn't watch the match

Sumalia

It was 47 degrees Match time during the bac match with a real feel temp of 39. That's pretty cold and I am sure there wasn't a lot of sweating going on. Clearly didn't watch the match
    Mhm...didn't watch the match cause I didn't measure the temperature...makes sense. Instead of nitpicking go and see how many breaks they were in the match since you didn't watch it. It's retarded to make a statement like "and how they are supposed to hold every serve like the men " when each player gets broken 3-4 times in a set. Nobody expects them to hold serve like the men, but to get broken 4 times in a set is a bit too much isn't it? She did get broken 3 times first set and 4 times in the second set and still won. So yeah she is HORRENDOUS. Too bad her competition is bad in itself so yeah she may get even to the finals if she plays U. Radwanska and Errani.

HatersGonnaHate

Multiple Breaks a set happen in the majority of wta matches. You would think people after a while would realize its part of the WTA game. It's easier for women to return the other women's serves but people continue to keep bring it up.

MiddleMan

Well she is out of the doubles, so this is good news for her singles tilt.

Sumalia

Multiple Breaks a set happen in the majority of wta matches. You would think people after a while would realize its part of the WTA game. It's easier for women to return the other women's serves but people continue to keep bring it up.
    Well SOME women can actually use their serve as a weapon as MOST men do. While true that women, overall, are not that good on serve, most of them still are favored to hold serve while serving. If everytime you serve, you're expected to lose the game, then you're not a good tennis player and being a woman is not an excuse.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Matt is that you? Did you get a second account? Speaking all this fixed BS
    Sherlock? Is that you?

Vinnie Paz

So who's on radwanska??

MiddleMan

Definitely not me. Anyone know if Bet365 will have a stream?

Vinnie Paz

So who's on radwanska??
    Guess I'm solo here. Root for me to win boys

HatersGonnaHate

Yep auto fade. Good theory

MiddleMan

Bacsinszky v Errani should be an evenly matched contest.

First 12