HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Bavado itf??

After 5Dimes dropped the prematch I have been looking to find a us book that offers some itf matches. I work late nights long hours and enjoy making small wager just to make time go by a little quicker. Anyone have any experience in this book and what the offer??

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

B E T 365... They have all the matches and you can use the cashout option if needed.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    B E T 365... They have all the matches and you can use the cashout option if needed.
    Since when they have cashout?
    I had not been there ages, but i remember they didnt have that option before

HatersGonnaHate

US book......I would do bet l365 but the don't accept us betters

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

On the recommendation of this forum, I've been using Jetwin, and AnoniBet for ITF woman. They are both Bitcoin books, so I'm not sure what to expect down the road.

HatersGonnaHate

Bitcoin?

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Since when they have cashout?
    I had not been there ages, but i remember they didnt have that option before
    well over a year ago, mayb 2. lots of books r nw starting to add in that option cause they want ppl to use it. ppl over use the feature and bookies love that

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    well over a year ago, mayb 2. lots of books r nw starting to add in that option cause they want ppl to use it. ppl over use the feature and bookies love that
    Thanks , i went in there and checked.
    It seems they need to work on that function to work it better. Or maybe they dont want it to work properly.
    Is it lagging or, do they intentionally do not update as soon as the odds change?
    Anyways, it is nothing close to what betfair has. But it is practical and saves some time.
    And this button is good, instead of thinking "do i have to hedge now or not ???" questions, you see the plus profit, and click. No regretting afterwards...