davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Azarenka -1.5 Sets?

With the dreadful form Angelique has been in lately, this certainly seems enticing at even odds. Might just parlay Azarenka full-match with another match, but -1.5 sets looks good to me!

What do y'all think?

davidg123

Also Kuznetsova seems like a decent play, although Pennetta's odds are dropping for some reason. Maybe her performance in Dubai?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

nobody has more practice time on the courts than her but I'm taking her moneyline...dont want to take the set line here. aza still isn't in her "top form" yet remember

davidg123

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    nobody has more practice time on the courts than her but I'm taking her moneyline...dont want to take the set line here. aza still isn't in her "top form" yet remember
    Yup, probably just moneyline her with someone else. I am being extra cautious because my online account had gotten down to around $5 and I have managed to dig myself out winning six bets in a row, including five parlays. Don't ever want to get to that point again!

I also like Martin +1.5 sets against Golubev tomorrow. Golubev is in a slump and Martin has had a couple of very, very impressive wins in qualifying.

davidg123

I'm going Strycova, Azarenka moneyline parlay.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I wouldn't mind backing Azarenka in straight sets here. Kerber is struggling a lot lately. Watched her match against Kuznetsova in Dubai last week and despite win, she was not on a very high level. Too cautios approach. No confidence in her shots... And in her matches, first two shots in the point are always very important. Her serve is weak and she will be under a lot of pressure against such an aggressive returner like Vika. If she fails to get those breaks back, this one could turn ugly for her.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I bet kerber retires just to fukk with everyone

C'mon vikiiii

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

i bet azaranka loses this set after bageling kerber in the first set lol