kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

10/02 Plays

Sijsling +3.5 games @2.06

-Sijsling played good here in 2013 when he was in form. Court suits him well.
    -Looking for Sijsling in Rotterdam in his home country but he is competing in US. My logic is since Rotterdam is slower than Memphis Sijsling prefers here as it fits better to his game
    -Tomic does not compete very well outside Australia + 1 week after Australia season ends.
    -Tomic has a below 50% winning percentage in indoors in his career.
    -Tomic does not hit balls very hard. Fast indoor surface needs stronger shots.

I think the value is on Sijsling

kenz

Kudravtseva +5 @1.87

-
    Will be hard for both to hold serves here. I expect a lot of breaks. It looks like a huge line for this matchup but critical points will determine the result of this bet. We should see many deuces here. I think the value is on Kudravtseva
    Last edited by kenz; 02-10-15 at 01:03 AM.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

For the Sijsling match, I think it has to be ML or nothing. He has talent but also unofficially holds the record for most number of 1st round knockouts. He seems to go into tournaments with little care and if he happens to win in the 1st round, then he will start trying. Playing the spread seems a bit small on the value side as the ML price is much higher and I don't see him covering that unless he actually wins as he gives up when down from time to time.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Not sure I agree Sirty, Tomic may come out rusty, but if he gives a shit he could win this as Sjsling likes to blow leads... I have SJSling +1.5 sets @1.95

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Not sure I agree Sirty, Tomic may come out rusty, but if he gives a shit he could win this as Sjsling likes to blow leads... I have SJSling +1.5 sets @1.95
    Rusty angle makes no sense. This is the usual schedule for him each year and for any of the top players.

kenz

Denis Kudla ML @1.90

kenz

11 serves broken out of 15 in Peng - Kudravtseva as I anticipated in my post, I won 2 breaks from Peng @1.90 before leaving home for work. Flashscore.com says Kudravtseva wasted 7 game points in a game in 2nd set before being broken.
    I am positive from this game by breaks but It might be better to skip ladies

kenz

Small plays on Raonic games won over 12.5 @1.90

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    For the Sijsling match, I think it has to be ML or nothing. He has talent but also unofficially holds the record for most number of 1st round knockouts. He seems to go into tournaments with little care and if he happens to win in the 1st round, then he will start trying. Playing the spread seems a bit small on the value side as the ML price is much higher and I don't see him covering that unless he actually wins as he gives up when down from time to time.
    I disagree.

Few games I remember Sijsling covered the spread but lost

This year
    - Granollers last week
    -Berankis Aus Open

in 2013 in Rotterdam
    -Cilic. He was so close to beating him.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Rusty angle makes no sense. This is the usual schedule for him each year and for any of the top players.
    I believe I was bang on for this one.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Matt where's your thread guy? Bless the board with your continuous flow of winners
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave Vinnie Paz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kenz

2-2 for me but I am up 0.7 units today with my livebets on Peng - Kudravtseva and pounding Kudla a bit more after Sijsling choked a nice bet.

Not good but better than losing