slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

Value bet

Rhyne Williams to beat a terrible out of form Ryan Harrison get on

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Wouldn't say Harrison is out of form. His loss to Novikov was unlucky. He had Novikov at deuce on majority of his service games and lost the last set due to one bad service game otherwise he was holding to love and 15 and dominating.

Plus he only just won a final taking down Baghdatis in the final, Authom who was on a 29 match winning streak, and Rola, Bolt, Chung who aren't easy opponents.

Rhyne Williams just lost to Ehrat and is an unpredictable player. Once he is down in a set, he usually just throws it.

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

I think it's worth a shot. US vs. US in US, anything can happen.

Williams beat Harrison in their only meeting in '08 at the US Open juniors.

Williams plays well here, winning the title in 2013.

Williams is the better indoors player.

Harrison won the title in Australia 3 weeks ago, but in Harrison fashion, regresses once again and follows it up with loses to Odesnik and Novikov.

SCI

At one point or another, I've thought at least one of Harrison, Williams or Klahn would be a mainstay top 50 player on the ATP tour by this point. They have all failed and it's Stevie Johnson who breaks through with any kind of consistency.

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by SCI View Post
    At one point or another, I've thought at least one of Harrison, Williams or Klahn would be a mainstay top 50 player on the ATP tour by this point. They have all failed and it's Stevie Johnson who breaks through with any kind of consistency.
    Klahn most likely will be soon. He had a minor set back last year with injuries and is starting to find his game again. By the end of the year, I'm pretty confident he will be in the top 100 and close to top 50.

SirtySree

Well... There goes Rhyne Williams again. Loses the 1st set in a close tiebreak and throws in the towel as usual and gets broken to love in the 1st game of the 2nd set.

EDIT: Williams showing some life. Broke from 40-0 down.
    Last edited by SirtySree; 02-03-15 at 11:22 PM.

SCI

I thought so too, but I'm not sure. Everytime this dude plays any kind of ATP tour match, he comes up real small. He's 4-18 on the main tour. 2-13 since the beginning of 2014. 15 of the 18 matches were even in the US. He beat Brands and Noah Rubin since 2014, that's it.

He's been a very good challenger player the last 2 years, but he's already losing points from last year losing to Donaldson and Bolt. Not a good start.

SCI

Typical American vs. American in America challenger mug fest. These two are inconsistent from set to set let alone match to match.