girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

Seppi -114

wait closer to match time and he'll prob be a dog. too many fish on mayer.

picopico101
    picopico101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Seppi is always in the blacklist

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

you can always count on seppi for a 3 setter (but not a win).. second set Seppi paid off, took my winnings and ran away

girlscoutcookies

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    Yeah man you told everyone, Seppi won so easily right? You got lucky haha. And no I didn't bet on Mayer. I hate people who win coin flips when the match was close as can be and you act like you somehow projected this. If they rematched in 2 days Mayer wins 50% of the time just as the odds state.

girlscoutcookies

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
    And no I didn't bet on Mayer.
    sure you didn't

Last edited by girlscoutcookies; 01-06-15 at 10:29 AM.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I took Mayer small at the +115 line, gotta love those when they go to third set breakers bec you have the better line without question at that spot, regardless of who wins..

But honestly, to be kinda dick like this is not cool. If he didn't bet Mayer, who the hell cares, right?? We all know Seppi always gets love from the books and is almost always over priced. But there is no reason to be celebrating like you hit a +500 or something, lol.. You didn't post a ticket for your wager.. You didn't even say what you were doing on this match.. You didn't even say how much you had riding on it.. Did you bet $30? Or $400? Makes a BIG difference in my eyes.. Some of us on here bet real money, some just bet 10 dollars here and 30 there and to me, that is just play time. If you wager small, you can take every line -115 or whatever you want and bet it, it's chump change, for fun, not a big deal.. When a guy like DL states he puts "$5,000" on a play way before it starts, then he is putting his money where his mouth is, that is STAND UP.. But to post a guy at -114 that you could of put 200 on or 20 to win 17 bucks on??? Not nearly as impressive..

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but your reply posts come off as arrogant IMO. I hope everyone here wins money, and I hope we all help each other the best we can so we ALL make money! But to shove stuff in people's faces over a -114 play that we have no clue if you bet maybe only 5 bucks on??? Oh well, good luck then this year. Was a nice hit on Seppi, but that third set breaker was a TOTAL coin flip IMO. BOL!!!

girlscoutcookies

dmoney post your plays. couldn't care less about coming off as arrogant.
    Last edited by girlscoutcookies; 01-06-15 at 11:58 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    dmoney post your plays
    Fuk man, I re read my post, I hope I didn't sound like a dick myself, lol.. That was not the intention, trust me. I am starting my thread up soon, I'm kind of excited actually. I had a thread here for 2 years here, posted around 1,000 plays (apprx 500 per year), finished up a bit first year and down a bit second year to be right around even..

I do wish you luck this year, the Seppi was a good hit for sure. BOL!!!

girlscoutcookies

ill keep posting plays cuz Im not scared of stupid sir jinxes. Just trying to help out guys with plays.

girlscoutcookies

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Fuk man, I re read my post, I hope I didn't sound like a dick myself, lol.. That was not the intention, trust me. I am starting my thread up soon, I'm kind of excited actually. I had a thread here for 2 years here, posted around 1,000 plays (apprx 500 per year), finished up a bit first year and down a bit second year to be right around even..

I do wish you luck this year, the Seppi was a good hit for sure. BOL!!!
    no i understand what you were saying. i did come off as arrogant. i don't really care. thanks for the love. good luck to you this season as well. let's make some dough

Dmoneytx

I wish I had some girlscoutcookies for tonight man, lol.. Had it not too long ago, amazing!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-26-15 at 03:39 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I wish I had some girlscoutcookies for tonight man, lol.. Had it not too long ago, amazing!!!
    hahahaha what the hell is that?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-26-15 at 03:39 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Girl scout cookies purple kush bush blah blah