beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

US Open Draw Discussion..!!!

Wow, major tough draw for Joker...http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/d...l?promo=subnav

Goffin can beat Grigor in 3rd round..Prob best Mighty-mite lost today vs Jerzy..rest needed..

Women..http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/d...l?promo=subnav

Going to be a shit fest..And some no name is making the QF..trick is to predict who???

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Wawarinka get his shit kick in by Vesely in the 1st rd

Raonic will win that quarter.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm blogging (free, has nothing to do with picks) about it later when I get drunk. I got a new twitter if anybody is dumb enough to care @tennispig (ode to Melanie Oudin)

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Joker definitely going to get challenged early.

Goffin won't beat Dimi. He was lucky to even get passed Melzer and bet Nieminen in a toss up. He's getting way over hyped at the moment.
    Don't think Vesely can take Wawrinka in a 5 setter as he is too up and down during a match but has the best chance of taking Wawrinka cause it's a first round match.

Possible upsets I see is Hewitt over Berdych, Dodig over Lopez, Bahgdatis over Cilic, and Cuevas over Anderson.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Kyrios over Youzhny first round

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Kyrios over Youzhny first round
    He's @2.5 at the moment and would suggest that if anyone wants to take him, take him now. Public is always over him. Personally, I think he is overhyped currently based of his potential rather then current ability but that's just my opinion.

Blake Mott from Aussie never gets mentioned and doubt anyone has even heard of him before but he's only 18 and not only has he beaten Kygrios last year, but his results at the same time as when Kygrios was 18 is more impressive.

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Federer's draw

SirtySree

Novak gets Murray, Wawrinka, and Raonic while Fed gets Berdych, Dimi, and Ferrer lol. Not to mention Tsonga and Isner are on Novak's side too.

Only positive for Novak is that he has a easy first round, easy-ish 2nd round, easy-ish 3rd round again, before any tough opponents so should have a good chance to get into good form.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dr.Ivo lurking...kinda think he makes some noise this year..never really done shit at US Open..If the wind is not a factor he can serve bot way for a few wins..

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am liking Kavcic at +195

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

old man fed has another cake draw to a final following wimbledon, can't believe his luck

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Federer lost to Robredo in straight sets last year. At this point in his career he's not cakewalking anywhere except in London.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may not watch anything but the matches in the Ferrer Quarter. Wow is that sucker loaded with a lot of players who have some hope of making a deep run. Gotta start digging around on futures.