MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Qualifiers on CBS Sports Network

If u have CBS Sports Network you can watch qualifying matches. 8 hours of it today. Not into that shit myself, but some of u might like it.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

yeah, pretty cool.

i might take a trip to NY this week to check it out, free admission during these qualifiers through friday

SSVIR
    SSVIR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    yeah, pretty cool.

i might take a trip to NY this week to check it out, free admission during these qualifiers through friday
    Best thing to do is buy a grounds pass on the first Saturday. Doesn't give you access to the two main stadiums but you won't want to watch those drubbings anyway from a mile up in the stands.

The grounds pass allows you to walk around to the other 40+ courts and watch top 150 guys/ladies from 20 feet away. You'll also spend a bunch of time watching the practice courts where you'll see the top 25 players warming up. Amazing how talented they are from 10 feet away. You just have no idea how clean and hard they strike the ball.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Thanks for the suggestion ss

Might actually do that

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    yeah, pretty cool.

How late do they play? I may go swing by after work tonight if this is true.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

My wife's friend gets us tickets, she was there for Serena vs Azarenka last year.