AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

2 Plays for 8/12 ATP

Mikhail Youzhny to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga +295

1 Unit to win 2.95

There are a couple of reasons to fade Jo Willie here. He doesn't care about Cincy, I see him losing this round or the next. He's never made it past the round of 32 here. He's probably coming off a huge hangover after beating Fed in the finals in Canada and wants to rest/train for the US Open coming up. I have to admit Tsonga is in incredible form at the moment though. On the other hand, Mikhail has added incentive to do well here so he can regain some form for the US Open himself as he hasn't played much hard court this year.

Andreas Seppi vs Santiago Giraldo over 2 1/2 sets +115

3 Units to win 3.45

This match seems like an even duel as both guys are clay courters. I see it going 3 sets like the last match Seppi played vs Dodig, the over 22 1/2 is a safe bet too at -115.

Strong consideration:

Gulbis to beat Dodig
    Ginepri to beat Thiem

BOL
    Points Awarded:

brodie gave AceAce 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I like youzh for a unit, but that seppi giraldo match is a toss up. if either player got rolled I wouldn't be surprised

AceAce

The even matches I've been seeing have all been going 3 sets these days it seems

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

BOL AceAce

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

tsonga won't lose. do your homework.

“It’s completely different than before when I won in Paris. In Paris it was the first one, behind my family, all my friends, everybody. Here I just did it with my level, with my game. I played well all week. I beat many good guys. It’s a big achievement because I worked really hard to come back from my knee injury last year.”Tsonga also does not see his new title win as added pressure to perform in the remainder of the US Open Series, and instead plans on using it as motivation.“What is achieved is achieved, and I will, you know, just continue on this way, continue to work hard. This win give me a lot of hope for the rest of the year, of course. But I will continue to do my work like I did last couple of months, and I hope I will continue to win.”

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I dont see Tsonga losing either but what players say in interviews, social media, and etc dont really seem to matter too much.

Anderson got rolled today despite saying he will bounce back strong after his choke against Dimi.
    Points Awarded:

matt1216 gave SirtySree 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

AceAce

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    BOL AceAce
    Thanks kenz

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

“It’s completely different than before when I won in Paris. In Paris it was the first one, behind my family, all my friends, everybody. Here I just did it with my level, with my game. I played well all week. I beat many good guys. It’s a big achievement because I worked really hard to come back from my knee injury last year.”Tsonga also does not see his new title win as added pressure to perform in the remainder of the US Open Series, and instead plans on using it as motivation.“What is achieved is achieved, and I will, you know, just continue on this way, continue to work hard. This win give me a lot of hope for the rest of the year, of course. But I will continue to do my work like I did last couple of months, and I hope I will continue to win.”
    hey buddy guess what, everyone wants to win

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Tsonga loses, it's purely fatigue. My man Youzhny has zero form.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Youz is way past his prime.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Sharp picks in here

brodie
    you got the juice now

yep good call on seppi/giraldo, let's hope youzhny gets it done

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Amazing job! King AceAce

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Youz up 5-2 serving for match and finally decides to get broken for the 1st time

paco

Needs to hold serve here for match or he will lose match.

paco

Hell yea! Won the match with an ace!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

SSVIR
    SSVIR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
    Mikhail Youzhny to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga +295

1 Unit to win 2.95

There are a couple of reasons to fade Jo Willie here. He doesn't care about Cincy, I see him losing this round or the next. He's never made it past the round of 32 here. He's probably coming off a huge hangover after beating Fed in the finals in Canada and wants to rest/train for the US Open coming up. I have to admit Tsonga is in incredible form at the moment though. On the other hand, Mikhail has added incentive to do well here so he can regain some form for the US Open himself as he hasn't played much hard court this year.

Andreas Seppi vs Santiago Giraldo over 2 1/2 sets +115

3 Units to win 3.45

This match seems like an even duel as both guys are clay courters. I see it going 3 sets like the last match Seppi played vs Dodig, the over 22 1/2 is a safe bet too at -115.

Strong consideration:

Gulbis to beat Dodig
    Ginepri to beat Thiem
    Very nice calls. Congrats.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

how embarrassing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

you get F on your homework mr shark
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

AceAce

Thanks everyone! to everyone who tailed