Betpoints: 19052

so many easy plays and you choose a fognini match lol

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    so many easy plays and you choose a fognini match lol
    Do you just go to each persons thread and talk shit for no fukkin reason?

Like this post in another thread you made...how did this work out for you? Doing your homework is basing a play on a quote? Get a life dude...

"tsonga won't lose. do your homework.

“It’s completely different than before when I won in Paris. In Paris it was the first one, behind my family, all my friends, everybody. Here I just did it with my level, with my game. I played well all week. I beat many good guys. It’s a big achievement because I worked really hard to come back from my knee injury last year.”Tsonga also does not see his new title win as added pressure to perform in the remainder of the US Open Series, and instead plans on using it as motivation.“What is achieved is achieved, and I will, you know, just continue on this way, continue to work hard. This win give me a lot of hope for the rest of the year, of course. But I will continue to do my work like I did last couple of months, and I hope I will continue to win.”
    "

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cappinpicks, STAY STRONG, and matt1216

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Do you just go to each persons thread and talk shit for no fukkin reason?

Like this post in another thread you made...how did this work out for you? Doing your homework is basing a play on a quote? Get a life dude...

"tsonga won't lose. do your homework.

“It’s completely different than before when I won in Paris. In Paris it was the first one, behind my family, all my friends, everybody. Here I just did it with my level, with my game. I played well all week. I beat many good guys. It’s a big achievement because I worked really hard to come back from my knee injury last year.”Tsonga also does not see his new title win as added pressure to perform in the remainder of the US Open Series, and instead plans on using it as motivation.“What is achieved is achieved, and I will, you know, just continue on this way, continue to work hard. This win give me a lot of hope for the rest of the year, of course. But I will continue to do my work like I did last couple of months, and I hope I will continue to win.”
    "

nice lol owned him

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Shots fired.