Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Was i saying you were dogging him?

Anyway still think u are a pathetic show-off...who knows no shit.

I rememeber your thread....long and useless

Teacher? I feel sorry for the schooled ones.
    I had fun with MY thread, fuk off boy...

I just had two girls qualify into Champ 16's this weekend in a local tment here in Houston, YEA!!! Again, lol, fuk off, you don't know anything about my life boy...

And way to NOT want to challenge me in tennis capping, I would of blown you out of the water, you were smart to ignore almost everything I wrote, boy...

Lol

Dmoneytx

Hey SSV, shake it off man!!! Some days are just like this, losing all the breakers, third sets, etc...

I really stray away from anything in the -200's, most of them seem like traps man..

Don't let the trolls get you down. I respect anyone who has the BALLS to post all their plays before the day starts..

You will get it back, BOL..

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Was i saying you were dogging him?

Anyway still think u are a pathetic show-off...who knows no shit.

I rememeber your thread....long and useless

Teacher? I feel sorry for the schooled ones.
    Lol, says the guy that was on Federer vs Tsonga in Toronto.

SSVIR
    SSVIR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hey SSV, shake it off man!!! Some days are just like this, losing all the breakers, third sets, etc...

I really stray away from anything in the -200's, most of them seem like traps man..

Don't let the trolls get you down. I respect anyone who has the BALLS to post all their plays before the day starts..

You will get it back, BOL..
    I'm not sweating it. Shit happens.

Hope to get some back tonight if we ever start back up and tomorrow is a new day.

I'm just biding time until we get all these winning picks from Brodie and Pattymayo so I can tail them and make hundreds of units.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

SSVIR

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post

Exactly. You don't post plays you act like a clown.

Let's see you put a post of of your play(s) with reasoning for tonight or tomorrow and we'll see how your pretend bets work out.

Can't wait to see the excuses why you won't.

SSVIR

Tomic is awful.

Cherry on top of an awful day.

Bad picks. Bad luck. Bad players.

Quite the trifecta.

hendrafirmanto
    hendrafirmanto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just lower your bets for couple of days mate, BOL

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

my best advice to you is just to stop tonight. usually i lose one pick one day im done, been working for a while

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

You will never win long term betting tennis with that many plays and laying that kind of juice

It's obvious by your simple and elementary reasoning behind your picks that you're pretty new to the world of tennis betting , just trying to save you some money pal

SSVIR

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    You will never win long term betting tennis with that many plays and laying that kind of juice

It's obvious by your simple and elementary reasoning behind your picks that you're pretty new to the world of tennis betting , just trying to save you some money pal
    That was quite the condescending post.

You don't know shit about me. You don't know how long I've been wagering on sports. You don't know how long I've been wagering on tennis. You don't know what my bankroll is. You don't know what my profit/loss looks like. You have no idea what does or doesn't go into my analysis of a match. You also have no idea what my annual earnings are or what my net worth is so it seems like you're making a lot of assumptions ... which makes you an "ass".

The only purpose for me posting my selections is to get feedback so that I can benefit from others' opinions and maybe some other posters learn along the way as well. Guys like you and Brodie add zero value in my opinion. You don't have to agree with my picks nor strategy but if you don't agree then post your reasons for disagreeing or STFU and GTFO.

I posed a challenge to Brodie to post his picks for the next couple of days and all I've heard is crickets. If you look at your last 25 posts are there any picks? Is there anything of value to the board in those 25 posts? Take a look in the mirror before you go calling someone you know nothing about "PAL".

kendy
    kendy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just wish people will bring anything to the table, instead of being dickshafts
    @pattymayo this is quite sickening, am yet to see someone who has a nice thing to say about you on here. I mean, there are ways you could go about trying to tell someone certain things. it's not like you post picks or anything of that nature. One would think you've being posting plays to undertake such position of 'wanting to advice someone at any given opportunity'. Shii isn't funny 4real.
    seriously if you can't be of help, i advice you STFU and stay seated!!! Ha! This is just crazy, same thing to the BRODIE. Smh for you all. If people decide to lock up and not post plays, would y'all 'i am that i am's' have anything to GLOAT about?
    @OP, there are days like this as someone said earlier. Hopefully today is a lot better. BOL

brodie
    you got the juice now

I constantly give my leans in everybody's threads, my last thread on here was a +320 winner... Not everybody is a dumb fuk on this forum, meaning not everybody has 10+ plays a day to post. My plays will sometimes correlate with 1 or 2 of the leans I give out on the day. Unlike you I could care less if anybody knows what I'm on or for how much.

I never once questioned your tennis capping ability. I simply laughed at the fact that you had 15 fukking plays posted like some sort of asshole. But after today I think it would be fair to question your tennis capping ability.

Honestly bud you're coming at me for not posting plays, but look at your past like 6 threads... tell me what you come back with

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I had fun with MY thread, fuk off boy...

I just had two girls qualify into Champ 16's this weekend in a local tment here in Houston, YEA!!! Again, lol, fuk off, you don't know anything about my life boy...

And way to NOT want to challenge me in tennis capping, I would of blown you out of the water, you were smart to ignore almost everything I wrote, boy...

Lol
    I really don't wanna know anything about your miserable life and your girls who qualify at some shitfest tourns.

I would accept your challenge, on one condition though, loser keeps his mouth shut and does not post here (tennis area) for 2 months.
    If you are up for it, say it so and I will set up thread where we can battle it out.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    i just wish people will bring anything to the table, instead of being dickshafts
    @pattymayo this is quite sickening, am yet to see someone who has a nice thing to say about you on here. I mean, there are ways you could go about trying to tell someone certain things. it's not like you post picks or anything of that nature. One would think you've being posting plays to undertake such position of 'wanting to advice someone at any given opportunity'. Shii isn't funny 4real.
    seriously if you can't be of help, i advice you STFU and stay seated!!! Ha! This is just crazy, same thing to the BRODIE. Smh for you all. If people decide to lock up and not post plays, would y'all 'i am that i am's' have anything to GLOAT about?
    @OP, there are days like this as someone said earlier. Hopefully today is a lot better. BOL
    Is this not a public forum? am I not allowed to chime in with my opinions? Isn't that what you open yourself up to by making threads like this seeking input from the community?

and I'm trying to "be of help" to this guy by telling him 15 tennis plays on a Monday during a 1000 event is bankroll suicide (was I wrong? Lol)

SSVIR

I constantly give my leans in everybody's threads, my last thread on here was a +320 winner... Not everybody is a dumb fuk on this forum, meaning not everybody has 10+ plays a day to post. My plays will sometimes correlate with 1 or 2 of the leans I give out on the day. Unlike you I could care less if anybody knows what I'm on or for how much.

I never once questioned your tennis capping ability. I simply laughed at the fact that you had 15 fukking plays posted like some sort of asshole. But after today I think it would be fair to question your tennis capping ability.

Honestly bud you're coming at me for not posting plays, but look at your past like 6 threads... tell me what you come back with
    You are so full of shit its scary.

The only thing you constantly do is act like an asshat and you're a pussy to boot b/c you won't post your picks. Maybe I should assume your "lean" of Youzhny against Tsonga is your pick or should I have gone with your Jack Sock is going to win play yesterday?

Discussion is over b/c you've proven your chicken shit.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

patty is right. the general rule is bet less, win more.
    and chasing is a trap.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by SSVIR View Post
    You are so full of shit its scary.

The only thing you constantly do is act like an asshat and you're a pussy to boot b/c you won't post your picks. Maybe I should assume your "lean" of Youzhny against Tsonga is your pick or should I have gone with your Jack Sock is going to win play yesterday?

Discussion is over b/c you've proven your chicken shit.
    You don't need to assume anything? Do you want to tail my picks is that what this is about? Just say the word.

I like how you avoided what I said about going in your past threads though... smart on your part because you would see me in just about every one giving leans and being right a good percentage of the time.

SSVIR

You don't need to assume anything? Do you want to tail my picks is that what this is about? Just say the word.

I like how you avoided what I said about going in your past threads though... smart on your part because you would see me in just about every one giving leans and being right a good percentage of the time.
    I have no clue what the fack you're talking about nor do I care to spend one more minute of my life in conversation with you. If you simply posted what picks you disagreed with and why I would have no problems with you and would welcome your input but unfortunately you continue to post stupid remarks that don't help anyone.
    Last edited by SSVIR; 08-12-14 at 12:34 PM.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by SSVIR View Post
    I have no clue what the fack you're talking about nor do I care to spend one more minute of my life in conversation with you.
    pm'd u

Dmoneytx

I really don't wanna know anything about your miserable life and your girls who qualify at some shitfest tourns.

I would accept your challenge, on one condition though, loser keeps his mouth shut and does not post here (tennis area) for 2 months.
    If you are up for it, say it so and I will set up thread where we can battle it out.
    You think the Junior tments in Houston are "shitfest" tment's??? You are one dumb fukker boy, lol... All my students work hard & those two girls worked for months, maybe a year to qualify... You are one angry mother fukker to be that hostile to some young tennis players who made a shinning accomplishment last weekend that you don't even know... Zero appreciation for the hard work that goes into the game of tennis at ANY level... I am willing to bet you tried the sport and maybe didn't do so well??? Lol... I am also willing to bet, just a hunch, that you got curb stomped in high school more than just once...

Also, I only said something about my life, although it was virtually nothing, because you talked shit to me in an earlier post... Usually people who talk about how "miserable" another person's life is, are the same people who are lonely, depressed and are often the massively miserable ones themselves... My life rocks brotha, I am on the tennis court EVERY day having fun & making money boy... Stress free city & loving it So go fuk off & do whatever shit job you are doing or good at boy, I have seen people like you my whole life, pathetic...

YES!!!!! I GLADLY ACCEPT your challenge BUT since I challenged you, I WILL SET UP THE THREAD tonight & the rules will be very very simple... Even you will be able to follow them without any question... I think 2 months of no posting in the tennis section is a wonderful idea... I hope you check in later tonight, I won't set it up till after my last lesson and I come home... Remember, this is not my life, tennis is, I do this shit for fun...

First 12