pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Watson over injured Vika

Worth a shot.. +4.5 and +255

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Vika owns Watson, theyve played 3 times and watsons won like a total of 3 games. Vika injured should still win..if shes actually injured

pattymayo

those matches were 2+ years ago, Watson is better now and Vika is in awful form AND injured.
    Points Awarded:

matt1216 gave pattymayo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Vika owns Watson, theyve played 3 times and watsons won like a total of 3 games. Vika injured should still win..if shes actually injured
    Really, Vika was in better form two years ago.... Watson is in better form now, than she was two years ago.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Really, Vika was in better form two years ago.... Watson is in better form now, than she was two years ago.
    Glad to know you like Watson. If you want to contradict every single one of my posts feel free to because it just makes me feel better about what side I'm on.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Azas absolutely going to destroy Watson btw. Good luck

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Aza 1st game break.

Back to NFL preseason!

matt1216

Glad to know you like Watson. If you want to contradict every single one of my posts feel free to because it just makes me feel better about what side I'm on.
    Im not sure why you feel that way... You sound very green when you compare stats from two opponents two years ago that are in very diffrent form today. Plus I have won all my posts today.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Im not sure why you feel that way... You sound very green when you compare stats from two opponents two years ago that are in very diffrent form today. Plus I have won all my posts today.
    Im basing it off the fact Vika really isn't injurd the way she came back in the 3rd set when I had a buttload of money on her vs Cornet. I also watched Watson vs Cibulkova and if Cibulkova wasn't complete shit on serve she woulda pulled that match out. She had absolutely no business being in it in the first place.

But hey congrats on your winning day, haven't even looked at your thread because my eyes will hurt. Here you go

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Aza double break btw.

pattymayo

A buttload = that $100 parlay you posted?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    A buttload = that $100 parlay you posted?
    I had a 275$ open parlay that I hit with her and Dimitrov over Young, and a 100$ parlay with her and the Tigers that hit. So yes thats a decent amount of money to me

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Watson has lost all her 3 service games, but hey what do I know?

pattymayo

You know that a -250 favorite has a good chance to win? Not sure what you're bragging and popcorning about

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    You know that a -250 favorite has a good chance to win? Not sure what you're bragging and popcorning about
    My posts really aren't even directed at you until you want to step in and question the amount of money I bet, I don't have a problem with you. Matt tries to contradict everything I say on every post/thread on this forum and 99% he's wrong.

I just have Vika in a parlay with Fed and an open slot, nothing big.

matt1216

My posts really aren't even directed at you until you want to step in and question the amount of money I bet, I don't have a problem with you. Matt tries to contradict everything I say on every post/thread on this forum and 99% he's wrong.

I just have Vika in a parlay with Fed and an open slot, nothing big.
    Dude..... I have seen your posts... Congrats you have done well for a bit. I'm trying to contradict you.. You compared a unknown form (Azarenka) to a known form(Watson)... Then you compared these two from 2 years ago? Watson is young and will only get better.. Azarenka has been injured.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Dude..... I have seen your posts... Congrats you have done well for a bit. I'm trying to contradict you.. You compared a unknown form (Azarenka) to a known form(Watson)... Then you compared these two from 2 years ago? Watson is young and will only get better.. Azarenka has been injured.
    I watched every second of both their first round matches and Aza grinds for every single point no matter if she's down love-40. The injury obviously wasn't bad enough that she came back to win and didn't withdraw the next round. Watson almost choked huge set leads every set in that match vs an utter disgraceful Cibulkova. The h2h was just an added bonus on top, just throwing the stat out there.