professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

mr. dimitrov

-200 poundtown. he should win in straights and get back to his normal self today.

professionalAD

boooooom. in grigor we trust.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Didn't make it easy though did he?

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

mr. sharapova just won and mrs. sharapova just lost
    Last edited by gaebiskon; 08-07-14 at 02:56 PM.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Take Anderson vs Dimi. He's played like shit in both his matches and has skated by, his baby just got bounced and he doesn't care about this tournament

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Take Anderson vs Dimi. He's played like shit in both his matches and has skated by, his baby just got bounced and he doesn't care about this tournament
    now that djoker is out you think that Dimitrov dosnt care about a 1000 event? I would take anderson anyways as he looked good today.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    now that djoker is out you think that Dimitrov dosnt care about a 1000 event? I would take anderson anyways as he looked good today.
    The way he's playing it sure doesn't look like it. Young took him to 3 and had break point when Dimi was serving for match and Robredos serve failed at the end of the 3rd set or who knows what could have happened. I've had a little on Dimi both matches he's played and his first serve has been atrocious. Anderson will blow him off the court. I don't even think you could jinx this one

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    The way he's playing it sure doesn't look like it. Young took him to 3 and had break point when Dimi was serving for match and Robredos serve failed at the end of the 3rd set or who knows what could have happened. I've had a little on Dimi both matches he's played and his first serve has been atrocious. Anderson will blow him off the court. I don't even think you could jinx this one
    Lol jinxing aside, Anderson's 1st serve was untouchable today. I do agree that Dmitrov is in average form. I disagree that he dosnt care about this tourney. Sharapova can fly out to see him in Toronto. Anderson might be out for some revenge too as he did lose to Dmitrov in Mexico. This is a super fast surface, it suits anderson game. They made this surface to play into Raonic's game, similar to Anderson's game.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

having seen both anderson and dimi play their last matches, I wouldn't touch either side with found money

professionalAD

i will be taking the over tomorrow, no one is changing my mind