Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Toronto Dog Chase Day 3

Yesterday, favs owned it, but it always rolls up and down and today we can pick good old dogs more safely.

So here we go (dog choices only) >>

Kyrgios - Murray >> dog odds around 3.44 on Kyrgios

This is more a bet against Murray who in doubt is playing below his potential this year, and he can easily lose.
    Kyrgios had to fight against Giraldo, but got through, so no the pressure is off him and it's probably his best position.

Benneteau - Gulbis >> dog odds around 3.5 on Benneteau

Gulbis seem to dislike serve-and-volley players....so it will be tough for him to overcome this duel. He hasn't beaten Bennet just yet, so it can get interesting. French-man was looking in prepared shape in the 1st round.

Chardy - Tsonga >> dog odds around 3.85 on Chardy

Tsonga is very strong on hard-courts but so is Chardy. He was not that impressive against DelBonis but i can't agree that delbonis was weak or something.
    After thinking it over decided to put in on Chardy as I believe on of the first 3 matches will cause an upset so i'll be good here.

Djoko - Monfils >> dog odds around 10.00 on Monfils

Yes, yes, im crazy enough to bet against the Joker who most likely will kill the Clown. But their last 3 meetings went to a deciding set, Joker has not played since Wimbledon, and Monfils looked ok against Stepanek... Probalby +1.5 sets is a right choice. But I will make this choice after the first few matches are ended.

Young - Dimitrov >> dog odds around 5.27 on Young

Same thing basically, Dimitrov can be ready and blast away, or he can not be ready and lose this one....both scenarios are very likely to happen.
    Young looks ok.

Rao - Sock >> dog odds around 4.73 on Sock

2 tiebreaks it took for Raonic to beat Sock just week ago in Washington and Sock proved me wrong whe I thought he would be thrown out in first round. Let's see how Rao plays after his win and infront of his fans. Pressure? probably not, but Sock can hurt him.

# Chardy @ 3.85
    # Kyrgios @ 3.44
    # Benneteau @ 3.56

Rest will be added after these matches are in progress/end

also in mind is Smyczek, Karlovic, Russel and Jaziri ? eh...no Jaziri no.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

any thoughts on anderson v foggy

Zwong
    Zwong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Djoker, Dimitrov and Raonic are some of the guys that i really hate fading, they just are too consistent recently.
    Murray and Tsonga have declined this year, underdogs might have some value here.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    any thoughts on anderson v foggy
    Im with Anderson for sure no matter what people are saying about his form. It's Fognini for .ucks sake. Untrusty. But odds are too low on Kev.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Im with Anderson for sure no matter what people are saying about his form. It's Fognini for .ucks sake. Untrusty. But odds are too low on Kev.
    yee was thinking the same with foggy might take the over. thinknig the same for the aussie against murray, hopefully serves be on point

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

like the picks. chardy beat tsonga here 2 years ago, watch out for french collusion