leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Johnnson/Duckworth Over 22.0 -114

Last pick for tonight, both are in good form, expect a tight match, peace.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

This kid is a goldmine fade...love it

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

bro just start a thread and put all your picks in there. if i have to see another totals thread from you i will throw up.

instead of saying they are both in good form (lol), why dont you just admit it's a dart?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    bro just start a thread and put all your picks in there. if i have to see another totals thread from you i will throw up.

instead of saying they are both in good form (lol), why dont you just admit it's a dart?
    Duckworth won last 5, johnson 4 out of 5, are you turning into trolls as well? But thread is not a bad idea...

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Duckworth won last 5, johnson 4 out of 5, are you turning into trolls as well? But thread is not a bad idea...
    duckworth won a challenger... johnson just lost to querrey in straights and hasnt had a quality win in weeks

no one's trolling you. when you first started making threads you admitted to not really betting tennis, all these total picks just look like darts and quite frankly i dont see the need to make a thread for a totals play just to say "both are in good form"... just make your own thread after today so you stop flooding the place with totals

my lean is under for this game btw

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    duckworth won a challenger... johnson just lost to querrey in straights and hasnt had a quality win in weeks

no one's trolling you. when you first started making threads you admitted to not really betting tennis, all these total picks just look like darts and quite frankly i dont see the need to make a thread for a totals play just to say "both are in good form"... just make your own thread after today so you stop flooding the place with totals

my lean is under for this game btw
    ok, lean duckface?