Kucera
    Kucera's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

ATP Atlanta Tuesday dogs

Lots of potential upsets in Atlanta today...which dog do you like?

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

I wish Gonzalez wasn't so undercooked because Sock is definitely overrated here.

I'm wondering if last week was enough to get the guy into form good enough to beat him. Sock was abysmal against Hewitt and I'm sure others will agree. And the Isner win was apparently fixed going from som reports?

Kucera

Wow did Isner really threw that one? Didn't watch the match, but Sock's win was really unexpected...

I think that Estrella has very juicy odds as well. Matosevic didn't play for a while and Estrella had a good tourney in Bogota, so Matosevic is too heavy of a favourite here imo.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Yeah the odds came in massively for Sock and the liquidity was huge. Can't imagine BigJohn fixing but that's just ignorant thinking. It would just be smart business after all and you could hardly blame him given how simple it is.

Re. Estrella, perhaps 1st set winner?

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Anyone got footage or link to the reports of that Isner/Sock match? Going off the stats, didn't seem that strange but stats don't always tell the whole picture.

In terms of upsets, I actually think most of the matches are pretty clear cut in terms of the favourites being a clear favourite during the 1st round. Only a few 50/50 games like that Sela/Young game earlier and some of the qualifier match ups. Estrella is in form but his record in the US is horrible and dont see him winning. Sock could lose but again, it's in the US so don't see it happening. Im not expecting many or any upsets but it is tennis so anything could happen.

Kucera

Hmmm Estrella 1st set might not be a bad idea, Matosevic could start off a bit rusty

Kucera

Quote Originally Posted by Kucera View Post
    I think that Estrella has very juicy odds as well. Matosevic didn't play for a while and Estrella had a good tourney in Bogota, so Matosevic is too heavy of a favourite here imo.
    Wow I was way off here, Estrella scrapping for a couple of games Thanks SirtySree for your opinion and putting me off this play