beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Is Muller playing Atlanta??

If he is a future on him is a very good bet. He has had success there before and is in great form with tons of hardcourt matches.Even if he is not the first tourney he plays in the US Open series I will be betting a future on him.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.bbtatlantaopen.com/Players/?intloc=headernav

Doesn't seem like it. Would probably have been a poor decision as well to go from Italy to the States. I would be suprised honestly if he plays more than one of the US Open Hard Court series tourneys ... he's in the Top 100, so I think that gets him into the main draw at the USO. He's probably perfectly fine with collecting wins and certain money on the Challenger circuit instead.

beefcake
    Update your status

Thanks buddy. Maybe washington would be in the cards..

EaglesPhan36

I have not found confirmation, but an article I read said Karlovic already decided to opt out as well which I also think is a wise decision after his last two weeks.

beefcake
    Update your status

Karlovic could be seeded at US Open..very dangerous floater this year..

EaglesPhan36

Eh I don't know Beef. I think it's all draw dependent. I just don't think he has the fitness to do more than 2-3 wins at a Grand Slam unless he gets lucky with a walkover or all straight set wins ... also interested to see how much he plays this Summer and how he fares with the hot weather.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

He won't just be seeded btw, he'll be in the top 20 seeds. Probably around 18-21. Big difference than being seeded 29-32 and that could make for an interesting futures bet that you'd be wise to pull the trigger on before today's match.

EaglesPhan36

Today's match isn't going to effect his price one way or the other. I always think it's better to see a draw first. Long way to go before we get to the US Open and lots of things can happen in the interim. Of course I don't like putting futures wagers down this far in advance for anyone personally. To each his own I suppose.