shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Tomic dumped by IMG; rapper Drake pissed at Kyrgios

May as well just crown this one the next Phillippoussis.

EMBATTLED Australian tennis star Bernard Tomic has reportedly been dumped by global management company IMG. News emerged today that the agency had terminated its lucrative contract with the 21-year-old before it was due to expire.
    Tomic first signed with IMG as a 12-year-old, spawning marketing deals potentially worth millions of dollars with the likes of Nike, Yonex, Optus and Qantas.
    While the one-time Wimbledon quarter-finalist has fallen outside the top 100, it’s understood Tomic’s off-court behaviour was behind the split, according to the Sports Business Journal and tennisworldusa.org.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/...-1226989869267

RISING Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios has become embroiled in a feud with rapper Drake.
    It all started when Kyrgios – who rose to fame with a shock defeat of Rafael Nadal on the way to the Wimbledon quarter-finals – blamed Drake for nearly losing earlier in the tournament.
    Kyrgios listens to music before matches, and chose to listen to Drake before a 3-6 6-3 7-5 6-2 victory against Jiri Vesily in the third round.

“I came out really flat, so hopefully I won’t listen to that again. It was actually Drake. Didn’t do the job for me,” Kyrgios said after the win.
    Drake wasn’t happy with the criticism and hit back at the 19-year-old, saying no one will ever remember Kyrgios’ name.
    “I also want to meet this guy that says that he lost because he listened to my music,” Drake said, slightly getting his facts wrong.

“I also want to meet that guy and look him in the eye and see exactly who he is as a man and size him up and then chop him right down.
    “Nick whatever-his-name-is’ — because he didn’t win, so that’s how he’s going to be remembered: ‘Nick whatever-his-name-is.’”
    Kyrgios responded on Twitter this morning, saying he was still a fan of Drake.

Nicholas Kyrgios @NickKyrgios · 12h
    Let's be clear. I like @Drake - love his music, just said I was a little flat, ended up winning that match. No blame game here.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

lol

kdawgy
    kdawgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Too funny.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

which one is the next Phillippoussiss?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

I'd love to see Kyrgios beat the living shit out of Drake

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8671

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'd love to see Kyrgios beat the living shit out of Drake
    I wouldn't pick a fight with him. Saw him in person when he was just 18 and dude has a presence to him. Even at that age.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I wouldn't pick a fight with him. Saw him in person when he was just 18 and dude has a presence to him. Even at that age.
    I agree, he is a big kid..Drake does not know who he is fukking with

no gossip on Hewitt??

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drake is a hack. Typical behavior. Don't care about actually knowing the story, someone mentioned me so I better pretend to be a hard ass.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drake is a punk bitch! Such a fugazi.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I had a good laugh when Drake said JZ is probably stuffing his face with Donairs at the Raptors/Nets game... Lol

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

lol @ wheelchair jimmy thinking he's tough now. they don't play games like that in australia, drizzy better watch out

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

drake makes pussy hip hop. i can see what nick was saying. got lots of friends who hate hip hop, but im a fan. drake is the bieber of rap. his new song 0 to 100 is sick but 3/4 of it is chopped and slow for no apparent reason.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Nobody told him to listen to what he listened to, was it your first time listening to whichever song you listened to, basically he's saying he would have beat Nadal in 3 sets I guess, serve bots should stay in their lane.

bababooey13

lol a drake fanboy

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    his new song 0 to 100 is sick but 3/4 of it is chopped and slow for no apparent reason.
    maybe because it goes from 0-100 lol

best thread

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    maybe because it goes from 0-100 lol

best thread
    then it should start slow.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    which one is the next Phillippoussiss?
    Definitely not the second one. Not yet at least. Give him a year or two and I might be starting a thread calling Nick the same thing lol. I don't think so though. Neither of his parents are wankers for starters.

Poor Bernie was even the focus of articles during Wimbledon in national Aussie newspapers called "Why we no longer have to care about Tomic" and "Bernie who? Why Tomic's time is over." From the same journos pumping him up @ the 2011 AO. They're ruthless.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he wasn't such a prick (Tomic), he'd get more of a pass ... but the guy who became the next thing in Australia after Hewitt needed some likeability. Kyrgiois is that. I also still want to see if Kokkanakis can amount to anything. I think he needs to grow into his frame and he might at least be a threat at some point on hard courts.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8671

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    If he wasn't such a prick (Tomic), he'd get more of a pass ... but the guy who became the next thing in Australia after Hewitt needed some likeability. Kyrgiois is that. I also still want to see if Kokkanakis can amount to anything. I think he needs to grow into his frame and he might at least be a threat at some point on hard courts.
    I hope you are right. Kokka was initially tipped to be the better of the two as well.