Tezuka
    Tezuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Tez Picks

Hello im new to this forum so i hope you will have some understanding towards my mistakes if i did any,
    and i would like to apologize in advance if i do some grammar mistakes cause well English aint my mother language.
    I would like to add that i like to analyze my picks
    and i will also write them to so you can have a better image why i choose them,also i would like to say that im betting in a diffrent currency then you guys so i will exchange them into usd
    also if its needed i am also available to provide the administrators the screenshoots of my bets as prove.

Smith J.P.-Garanganga T.
    (06.07. 18:00) 2 2,70
    I would like to start with Garanganga why him? well i like his game so far he is improving,he has a good serve and he is getting better in other segments of his game too...also he has a winning record against Smith although those wins are a few years old its still a factor in my opinion,plus Smith might have a few problems to get used to grass since he just lost his last match on hard court against kudla in a 3set match...so there might be some fatigue to count too...Smith had 4 matches this season on grass courts and one notable win against Kyrigos in Notthingham all other matches he lost but still he didnt go down waving the white flag,Garanganga had 5 matches this year on grass courts that include 4 wins and 1 loss his wins came against low ranked players mostly so this is not a sure bet a better option would be that Garanganga wont be "destroyed" my betting site is offering - 5.5 at 1.50
    but still my pick is a straight 2 at 2,70
    i have a good feeling about this match considering the facts that Garanganga all ready played a match on this court and had in the past success against Smith,+ Smith might be a bit tired after his match against Kudla.
    &
    Pavić A.-McGee J.
    (06.07. 18:40) 1 1,40

Well this pick is for me is a must!

Pavic is in great shape he proved that on many occasions during the grass season...
    he had this year 8matches on grass courts producing a 6-2 record for him...
    Including the wins against players like Dzumhur,Falla,Odesnik...he showed great progress this year .
    Mcgee well he had 5 matches on grass courts this year that include a 3-2 record the last win came yesterday against Venus in 3 sets....he played bad to be honest and i dont think he will have much chance against the great serve of Pavic.

Odd: 3,7800
    Wage : with todays exchange ratio 1dollar=5.45 =49.81 $
    If the bets go trough the win is cca 188$

Also im open for any kind of tips or advices some of you guys have to offer
    once more its my first thread im new and i hope i will convice you that i know what im doing.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I am not a huge fan of that Garanganga pick. JP Smith is a lefty, with a big serve. Solid amount of serve&volley plays in his game. Keeps his groundies flat and bouncing low. Chipping and charging in many occasions. Pretty much everything perfectly suited for the grass courts...
    Anyway, you got my attention with something else, you wrote there. You said that your book is offering additional handicap line -5.5 for this match. That is a big line for grass, which is tough to cover in mens game. Especially in match between two solid servers, on grass, and no huge quality difference between the players. Despite the odds being bit shorter at 1.50 I think that line is worth taking and you should keep an eye on these, throughout this tournament, because imho, you could make some nice money on these...

Anyway, welcome and good luck with your bets!