matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Wooo great job Bouchard!

Lol, way to make Giraffe look good yesterday! This is pathetic

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

hopefully she goes away like now like Sloan. Her sweet face makes me want to throw up.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    hopefully she goes away like now like Sloan. Her sweet face makes me want to throw up.
    I know, also that stupid Pinty's eat well commercial makes me sick. If you have not seen it, probably the worst acting skills I have ever seen

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I bet the over because I got a good line, thanks bitch.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Matt relax, have some respect for the young lady. She made it this far, she ain't done yet. Shell be back here again only a matter of time. I'm proud of her and she's represented us well. Yes its an embarrassing loss but fukk it at least she got this far and like I said shes only getting started.

Whatever we all have our views, I
    respect yours, but me I'm proud of her career up to this point and the road ahead is bright....now giraffe on the other hand we both know there's like a 1% chance hell ever win anything. Nothing about his game would ever make
    me think he could knock off one of the big boys and win it all

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Why? Raonic played great against Novak on clay this year, he could win it.

He can beat many top guys but the way he played against Federer was ridiculous. Whats wrong with him? And please dont say he has weak returns, he returns crazy at times.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

2nd Wimbledon for Kvitova

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Why? Raonic played great against Novak on clay this year, he could win it.

He can beat many top guys but the way he played against Federer was ridiculous. Whats wrong with him? And please dont say he has weak returns, he returns crazy at times.
    Raonic has been training in Spain on clay since he was a teenager, moving there alone for months at a time to practice with Ferrer, Almagro, Robredo and Montanes. A big reason why he had Blanco as his coach until two months ago was because of Blanco's clay experience as a player. I'm not saying this about you but when people who have only watched Raonic for the last year or two are baffled at why he seems to be a different player on clay, it's because they don't realise this is something he's been adjusting to and practicing on for a long time. He feels comfortable on the surface and feels at home in Spain so returns there every off season to work with fellow players and of course they naturally spend more time on clay so that's where he's matured and progressed the most.

When I think of him on any other surface, I see a more naturally talented Isner who at least is willing to put the work in but still hasn't figured it all out yet. As soon as someone can handle their big serves, their lack of movement and shot selection tends to be exposed but in Raonic's case he's improving so he can almost sniff that upper tier but just isn't there yet. When he first got to Spain Blanco said "he knew how to hit but didn't know how to play" and I think they've really done the work to improve that with his clay game and now after they've split, it's time for him to work on improving it on other surfaces. Just my opinion anyway

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Raonic has been training in Spain on clay since he was a teenager, moving there alone for months at a time to practice with Ferrer, Almagro, Robredo and Montanes. A big reason why he had Blanco as his coach until two months ago was because of Blanco's clay experience as a player. I'm not saying this about you but when people who have only watched Raonic for the last year or two are baffled at why he seems to be a different player on clay, it's because they don't realise this is something he's been adjusting to and practicing on for a long time. He feels comfortable on the surface and feels at home in Spain so returns there every off season to work with fellow players and of course they naturally spend more time on clay so that's where he's matured and progressed the most.

When I think of him on any other surface, I see a more naturally talented Isner who at least is willing to put the work in but still hasn't figured it all out yet. As soon as someone can handle their big serves, their lack of movement and shot selection tends to be exposed but in Raonic's case he's improving so he can almost sniff that upper tier but just isn't there yet. When he first got to Spain Blanco said "he knew how to hit but didn't know how to play" and I think they've really done the work to improve that with his clay game and now after they've split, it's time for him to work on improving it on other surfaces. Just my opinion anyway

Great Info!!
    Thanks!!

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I rarely bet on tennis, but if I saw someone mention the fact that Kvitova is a lefty..I would have bet on Kvitova without hesitation.
    Bouchard is only 20 years old, and she is not used to playing lefties yet. It's like boxing a southpaw when you don't have experience against them. It's a whole nother world.
    Before the women's final..I saw a lot of posts about age, return, serves etc. , but 0 mention of Bouchard playing against a lefty.

marniblitz
    marniblitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

^^^^ Bouchard actually has a great record against lefties.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Lol, way to make Giraffe look good yesterday! This is pathetic
    almost as pathetic as your tennis record.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    almost as pathetic as your tennis record.
    Lol, or is it? If only u had half a brain

JAKEPEAVY21

Lol, or is it? If only u had half a brain
    enough of one to fade your picks and make some cheddar

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    enough of one to fade your picks and make some cheddar
    Keep fading Fish

JAKEPEAVY21

Keep fading Fish
    keep posting losers, air betting and being yourself(a huge douchebag!)