reddevil84
    reddevil84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6478

Fed beat Djoko in 2012 semi why could not he do it again? he is playing same level that 2 years ago, Djoko maybe worse no?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Djoker 1st set ML.

Fed isn't used to anybody that can return his backhand, djoker can do that. Djoker just played Dimitrov, so he's used to the backhand. Fed played a Semi stunned Raonic today, in which federer had no real live practice in a rally.
    You don't think after 35 matches against Djokovic Fed isn't used to him returning his backhand?! If what you said was true than Fed should never have beaten him after Djokovic hired the sports psych, stopped being Chokavic and went on a massive tear. Yet Roger's beaten him twice this year at larger odds than this. Past 10 matches it's 6-4 Djokovic. You're talking like Fed is some scrub who Djoko dominates and that's simply not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Weird, public all over fed like kyrigos worried now
    Tell me about it. I'm just waiting for someone to call Roger a live dog or a value bet and even I'll have to place a bet on Djoko at that point. Obviously I want Fed to win as I picked him for my tennis contest but if these guys are putting big $ on Djoko then I'd rather they win real cash than worry about points. I love both players so I'm happy either way but some of the arguments about this match are a bit silly.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

^ tbh matt has been splitting a load of nonsense for quite a while now ever since that imaginary 50 unit bomb on fischer

dono wat happened to him bt prior to that, at least wat he said made sense majority of the time

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I am going to say this one last time.

GET ON JOKE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

JUST DO IT.

TRUST ME. IT WILL CASH. YOU HAVE MY WORD.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much more attention to you need bro? Geeze. I think you should probably just post a pic of your balls or kawk at this point so we can discern whether you can or cannot be trusted.

Your word will be worth more if you come back if this play loses IMO. Anyone can come back and gloat - real men come back and take the rock throwing from the crowd.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

This is a really tough match, i would take joker over fed anytime but the last year or so it seems he has lost his balls the panic s&v vs stan at aus open and mp against dimitrov and he quit against rafa at us open and french when he use to fight like a barbarian, gl op if you have serious cash on this il just watch and enjoy the match

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    How much more attention to you need bro? Geeze. I think you should probably just post a pic of your balls or kawk at this point so we can discern whether you can or cannot be trusted.

Your word will be worth more if you come back if this play loses IMO. Anyone can come back and gloat - real men come back and take the rock throwing from the crowd.
    It's not going to lose. stfu and get the fk outta here

MisterB
    MisterB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

post some screenshots of your ticket m8

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    It's not going to lose. stfu and get the fk outta here
    So that's a no on the kawk pic?

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Jesus, this is the problem with SBR and other fora like this one. A nobody-blowhard posts a thread, and it gets lots of views and responses. Proven cappers are being fairly cautious about this one, but because the blowhard is shouting on top of his lungs, folks respond. Don't forget about another blowhard, jetsfan, who predicted that Feds wins 3-0. I think these two cancel each other and you just have to go with your gut feeling.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

JUST DO IT.

Well shit, he used bold and a bigger font size. I think this guy means business guys.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

JUST DO IT.

Your post says it all. The guy is a joke. As I learned the hard way, don't bet on tennis players that moonlight as comedians. If I want to laugh I'll google Chaplin, Keaton or Jerry Lewis, not this clown jealously making fun of tennis players that fans like more than him. He is so transparently insecure and the only thing that really motivates him is sticking it to the crowd, because they didn't cheer for him during the match. So if you wanna see your guy at his best you better hope those polite, mild mannered brits really back Fed tomorrow, otherwise Novak might just lay an egg.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    ^ tbh matt has been splitting a load of nonsense for quite a while now ever since that imaginary 50 unit bomb on fischer

dono wat happened to him bt prior to that, at least wat he said made sense majority of the time
    Would it make more sense if I just Said Federer's nerves will show early here? The OP here is right, although I'm not sure the Giant Font is needed. You guys can play what side you want. Yes, I understand your point about playing certain odds, I do believe the books were laughing giving people a 2.50 on Federer ML... Seriously now. Djokers best level is much higher than Feds top level, I don't care what surface were on.

mewalke11
    mewalke11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Can someone explain to me the game lines? don't bet tennis often and not sure how they work

Fed +2 1/2 -120

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

federer is a live dog. value bet for sure.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

going to a 5th set.

SirtySree

Would it make more sense if I just Said Federer's nerves will show early here? The OP here is right, although I'm not sure the Giant Font is needed. You guys can play what side you want. Yes, I understand your point about playing certain odds, I do believe the books were laughing giving people a 2.50 on Federer ML... Seriously now. Djokers best level is much higher than Feds top level, I don't care what surface were on.
    That made no sense and is exactly what I meant by you splitting nonsense. You use to do write ups of your plays that made sense regardless of win or lose but now you just throw random bs all over the place.

Everyone that watches tennis regularly would know Fed is the calmest player going around. In every big game, the commentators always talk about this and is the main reason why he has won so many grandslams in his career. Then you look at Novak who keeps flaking out during grandslam semi's or finals because of his inability to play at the same level throughout a whole game and hitting a wall halfway through. So why in the world would Fed be showing the early nerves when he never has throughout his career and it has been Novak that has...

I mentioned in the other thread Novak is better then Federer in this point in their career but mentioned that the better player doesnt always win as you need to account for a bunch of factors as this is just another one of them. That is why I am not playing this game due to the fact that Novak has shown all to often that he can't play at a high level for 5 sets straight in big games despite being the best player going around at the moment. The only thing stopping Novak winning this match is himself and those are the most dangerous games to bet on cause everything you know about betting tennis goes right out the window as it has no bearing on the game.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    That made no sense and is exactly what I meant by you splitting nonsense. You use to do write ups of your plays that made sense regardless of win or lose but now you just throw random bs all over the place.

Everyone that watches tennis regularly would know Fed is the calmest player going around. In every big game, the commentators always talk about this and is the main reason why he has won so many grandslams in his career. Then you look at Novak who keeps flaking out during grandslam semi's or finals because of his inability to play at the same level throughout a whole game and hitting a wall halfway through. So why in the world would Fed be showing the early nerves when he never has throughout his career and it has been Novak that has...

I mentioned in the other thread Novak is better then Federer in this point in their career but mentioned that the better player doesnt always win as you need to account for a bunch of factors as this is just another one of them. That is why I am not playing this game due to the fact that Novak has shown all to often that he can't play at a high level for 5 sets straight in big games despite being the best player going around at the moment. The only thing stopping Novak winning this match is himself and those are the most dangerous games to bet on cause everything you know about betting tennis goes right out the window as it has no bearing on the game.
    What part of matti's write up made no sense?

Completely legible from where im sitting and the angle made historical (ie past 5 years) sense.

Joker definitely the play here against a aging federer who has proven to be mentally fragile against both joker and nadal.

GL with ur play regardless. ..

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What part of matti's write up made no sense?

Completely legible from where im sitting and the angle made historical (ie past 5 years) sense.

Joker definitely the play here against a aging federer who has proven to be mentally fragile against both joker and nadal.

GL with ur play regardless. ..
    The part where he said Fed will be nervous at the start. Since when has Fed ever been nervous against anyone at any time in any match.
    Nadal has the edge over Federer now but not mentally, just ability wise. However, definitely not with Novak as the 2 are as even as u can get. They are equal in wins against each other in grandslams and Fed is 2/3 last 3 meetings.

Also with u saying it made sense historically in the last 5 years, they are also split in grandslams over like last couple of years wen Fed was on the decline, not just split throughout their career.

GL with ur play, im not playing anything as mentioned. Just dont get how ppl r so confident with novak especially wen odds r crap.

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Going Fed, too many people on joker for my liking in what is really a 50/50 match. Might as well take the side with the better pay

Also you guys aren't giving fed enough credit he isn't some 60 year old man his definitely fit enough and has been in excellent form only dropping a set while joker has looked average at times

Miyagiturbo
    Miyagiturbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    federer is a live dog. value bet for sure.
    lol wanted to give you points for your avatar pic but it wouldn't let me. Terry Silvers the man

SirtySree

Watching the pre-game show right now and they are pretty much saying what I mentioned above. Federer as calm and relaxed as ever and Novak admitting it's a mental challenge for him in these grandslam finals. If he overcomes them, he wins but the match is pretty much in Novak's hands. He will decide the winner today.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Roger +140 all day long!

Fed 3 sets to 1

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good luck fellas, bold writing and regular font alike. Hope you cash.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Fed beat 2 top 10 players on his way to the final and only dropped his serve once. His path was much harder to the final. I really fail to understand the joker lover. I am very big on Fed. Good luck all.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Djokovic's path was without question more difficult than Federror's. Please just don't!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Djoker 1st set ML.

Fed isn't used to anybody that can return his backhand, djoker can do that. Djoker just played Dimitrov, so he's used to the backhand. Fed played a Semi stunned Raonic today, in which federer had no real live practice in a rally.
    How'd this work out?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    How'd this work out?
    Looks like a loss to me. Too much confidence from the Joker backers but I think he still wins myself.

Good news for Fed backers since I like the Joke.

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    How'd this work out?
    matt also said Novak is in better form then the start of the year. lmao wat has he been watching

commentators and everyone i kno hav said novak is off form and matt is only one who reckons he is playing at a higher lvl rite nw

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Federer +135 and I know nothing about tennis , Im sure he will blow it though

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Blew it

EaglesPhan36

This guy;s I Told Ya So button must be itching right now. Can't wait for him to come back with a kawk pic. Balls optional.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Warning: be leery of posters that have "big" as a part of their handle. Typically, they are opposite of whatever handle they create.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 09-18-15 at 03:50 PM. Reason: image does not exist

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Joker the choker now...

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

quite the thread youve got yourself here.

First 1234 Last