tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you check the odds of the final ?

Federer 2.50

reddevil84
    reddevil84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6478

If you like Fedex take it now .. pretty sure he will not be higher that +130 as from Sunday

tipsadontlikehim

the thing is, i'll be cheering for Novak
    I'll take Federer +2.5 sets then and hope Novak wins in 4 or 5

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i took federer in dubai, djokovic in indian wells, and federer in monte carlo...and im fracking going king of grass with my man roger

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

He'll certainly be the crowd favorite, not that it means a damn thing. Have to root for Roger just like two years ago. Probably one of the last if not last times he'll be in this position. I always thought it'd be appropriate if he won Wimbledon and retired, but I know he's too big a competitor for that. Still would be really appropriate, but I mean if you can win at 32, why wouldn't you keep going?

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I think Fed wins in 4 or 5 sets

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Feds not winning, Jesus.

tipsadontlikehim

I hope he doesn't. I'll play small odds with Federer +2.5 sets as I don't believe this Djokovic can win 3-0.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Some finals are easier to pick then others and in my opinion, this is probably the hardest final to pick all year.

Fed won 2 out of 3 meetings this year, grass is his fav surface, high motivation as possibly last chance at a grand slam, and Novak known to not play at his best during finals of grand slams.

Only thing favouring Novak is that at this point in their careers, Novak is the better player.

Putting all that together makes it hard to say who will win so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this and I can see a hell of a match here with Fed trying his hardest to win despite probably being worse than Novak at this point of his career.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Some finals are easier to pick then others and in my opinion, this is probably the hardest final to pick all year.

Fed won 2 out of 3 meetings this year, grass is his fav surface, high motivation as possibly last chance at a grand slam, and Novak known to not play at his best during finals of grand slams.

Only thing favouring Novak is that at this point in their careers, Novak is the better player.

Putting all that together makes it hard to say who will win so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this and I can see a hell of a match here with Fed trying his hardest to win despite probably being worse than Novak at this point of his career.
    good call, hard 2 say if fed is gonna show up or novak is free $ again

tipsadontlikehim

I agree with you Sirty, Federer has not been really tested except by Wawrinka

Now look at Djokovic's draw:
    Stepanek, Simon, Tsonga, Cilic, Dimitrov ... that's a way tougher draw than Federer's joke draw!
    I'm a bit confused by the odds though, was not expecting Federer that high. Probably because it's a best of 5 sets match bookies favour Djokovic.