Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Men's semi's

Fed and Joker both look good to have another re match in the final

What is everyone else playing?

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Like each of the favs to drop at least a set in a parlay that pays about +110. Raonic is serving well enough to force a couple of TBs and those are a bit of lottery (but if he goes down 0-2, I am afraid he might fall apart). Djoker has been stumbling around and Dimitrov is hitting some of the most amazing shots I have seen for a long time, and he does that on a consistent basis. Dimitrov also looks more resilient mentally than Raonic. But I am seeing lots of love for Raonic around this forum.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Raonic will win a set, its djoker im worried about. murray looked like horse shit, if djoker comes out on fire dmitrov maybe in trouble

frugalgambler

I do not think Djoker will play the whole match on fire and I think Dimitrov will keep fighting even down 0-2.

Spinny

the difference is joker has more fighting spirit than murray who looked like he belonged on the WTA tour the other night. He showed good form mentally against cillic even after losing two sets he was able to battle out of it. Dimitrov is in excellent form but unsure he can hold that over a long match especially being his first semi where joker has a lot more experience and will be hungry for another slam

Fed I don't think will have many problems with raonic, might drop a set in a tiebreak but he is a lot stronger then kyrgios was and will be hungry for another shot at a slam in what will be one of his last chances. Raonic is playing very well at the moment but will struggle breaking

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Lost my shit when someone said Raonic is better than Fed on grass before the tourney but I think the person may actually be right. I think Raonic is worth a shot.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
    the difference is joker has more fighting spirit than murray who looked like he belonged on the WTA tour the other night. He showed good form mentally against cillic even after losing two sets he was able to battle out of it. Dimitrov is in excellent form but unsure he can hold that over a long match especially being his first semi where joker has a lot more experience and will be hungry for another slam

Fed I don't think will have many problems with raonic, might drop a set in a tiebreak but he is a lot stronger then kyrgios was and will be hungry for another shot at a slam in what will be one of his last chances. Raonic is playing very well at the moment but will struggle breaking

I'm with you dude. Murray 2nd serve avg speed is 86mph. Joker and feds is 10 mph higher. Chicks hit their 2bd serve at 86!!! When you can take a slow serve and pound it back you are going to look like a stud. I still don't trust the baby-fed. He will be labeled a "hot-head" in my book till he can prove otherwise in a big match.

I think Rancid could hang in there against fed. I just see that fed has a much higher probability of breaking the giraffes serve than the giraffe has of breaking feds. Then if the sets do get to tie breakers - fed is the king of winning big points. So he could win 3 tie break sets.

Spinny

Done, I'm in on both

cashaholic
    cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dimitrov is on fire be carefull

cashaholic

But I wish you goodluck

Spinny

Dimitrov also was lucky to beat Dolgopolov remember

cashaholic

Dimitrov also was lucky to beat Dolgopolov remember

I wouldnt say that for sure dimitrov has been playing incredible some of the film I saw of his in the past few months

Simply outstanding lots of value taking him tomorrow

cashaholic

Dimitrov islso was lucky to beat Dolis opolov remember

Only thing I remember this year Is dimitrov has not lost on grass all year flawless if you see some of his film the
    Shots hes making are incredible I wouldnt bet joker with that much confidence

Either way I recommend betting low tomorrow the tournament Is winding down things get real tricky from here on in

Goodluck tomorrow

frugalgambler

Raonic is such a douchebag, zero fighting spirit from that dude. Thank god for live-betting: I laid off most of my Raonic +2.5 sets @+150 after the 1st set. He just looks like an awkward, overgrown tweener trying to compete with grownups.

Spinny

Was never in doubt