sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

joker/fed semis parlay

I know these 2 other kids are playing pretty well but I think over a 5 set match Feds or Joker will have time to bail themselves out of any trouble the might encounter(plus the urgency of making a final)??

Joker bailed himself out against Cilic and Fed is a master of winning the big points(Stan/fed match, Fed won like 8 more points then stan for the 4 sets)

pays around 1.6

Am I nuts??

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dimitrov playing way too well, won the small tournament before this. If Cilic can almost beat Joker, Dimitrov absolutely can.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dimitrov played one of his most complete matches today in terms of consistency from start to finish, but falls into a potential 1st Timers Syndrome spot. Getting to a Slam Semi is a big deal and 1st timers often do not carry over a level close to what they had in their last match or string of matches. Dimitrov can push Djokovic, but this is a different animal at this stage. I would not be supremely shocked if he sprung the upset like I would be if Raonic beat Federer, but Djokovic has different levels than someone like Murray who rarely seems to be able to stop the train when it starts rolling against him. Even when Cilic was up 2-1 today, I felt like Djokovic was in good shape and not sweating it other than being miffed at the noise outside the stadium.

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Odds are too low, value not there, Raonic and Dimitrov played phenomenal today, not worth it.