SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

been a bit slack posting today but down a few units

martincova @4

edit: zopp @4, sorenson @4.5, neuwirth @2.62

edit2: poor day so far, prob only a few more plays for tonite

carreras @3.5, mayer @2.1, georges set 2 @1.9 (ml is @3.25 bt im leaving that)
    Last edited by SirtySree; 07-07-14 at 07:03 AM.

SirtySree

I havent been posting in this thread but I am still using this strategy. At least 90% of my plays are now like this. I have found this to be by far the best strategy that I have tried so far especially for action junkies and yes, I admit I am quite a junky. Pre-match odds are usually far too low for action junkies to be successful in the long run but this method allows for it as often players with odds of 4+ win.

Anyways, with that being said, good luck to anyone who tries this method. I wont be posting my plays in this thread anymore as the sole purpose was not for record keeping as mentioned earlier. Also all my plays are just favourites down a set which is easy to see what my plays are regardless of me posting or not.

Don't know if anyone will try this, but if you do, one piece of advice is to use something like tennislive.net of whatever other similar sites and just check if the player you want to bet on actually makes comebacks as I have found it is always the same group of players coming back from a set down and some rarely come back from a set down.

SirtySree

Just wondering if anyone tried this or had been already doing it before? Wanting to get some feedback on it since this method has been super successful for me personally. My bankroll has increased by over 8x but only started with a $100 bankroll and $20 units although have started to up that now to $30-$50 units.

Any feedback from others that tried this method would be good otherwise I'll just let the thread sink away again.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

how do you select favorites you want to bet on?
    do you just bet on every favorites you see or are there any criterion?

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    I think the most important thing is to see if a player actually makes comebacks when down a set. I use tennislive.net to do this but there many similar sites so not limited to that. Also doesn't necessarily always have to be the favourite but majority of my bets are. I use bet365 as my book so I just look at the inplay stats on that during a match to help also.

I've actually found that with this method, the more plays you make, the more money you make rather then having to be super selective like when betting pregame. Only down side to this method that I found is that you can hit quite a few losses in a row which can be quite annoying but since the odds are high, usually a win or two makes up for it easily.

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    Also I avoid semifinals and finals most of the time. I also prefer doing this method on WTA over ATP as in womens tennis, the player that wins the 2nd set goes on to win the 3rd a high % of the time, whereas mens tennis each set seems to be more independent.

First 12