JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Best Parlay options for tomorrow?

I'm currently thinking Murray and Fed, not overly thrilled with them but everything else looks even less appealing... currently have 4 open parlays and the pickings are looking slim as the week rolls on and less FIFA

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Im thinking fed and raonic

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

I lean Raonic as well but would feel really stupid to bet against this kid and lose at this juncture

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Similarly, I've watched people pick against Stan all tourney long and been way off, so not in love with Fed either honestly.

Starting to feel Murray is really the only option (not necessarily a good one). At least he hasn't dropped a set yet.

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

see I would be most hesitant on Murray personally haha. I don't think nick backs up the big win and will be tired, I think Fed is very underrated at the moment and like him on grass. This is one of his last chances to win a slam so he would be very motivated

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Against my intuition I'm going to throw Halep in one. Can't ignore the 20 or so double faults by Lisicki today, and Halep has been about as solid as any female can be.

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

shooting for tomorrow:

murray over 3.5 sets -165
    djokovic over 3.5 sets evens
    raonic over 3.5 sets -165
    fed over 3.5 sets -180
    bouchard -145
    halep -275

the gist here is that there arent any great men's ML favs tomorrow, so i am playing the overs.

pays about 17:1

oddly, the raonic over feels like the riskiest, as he may just drown kyrgios tomorrow. its just as easy for 2 big servers to go 5 sets as it is to go 3. only a few points make the difference in matches like that.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

All four of the men's matches can go either way in that O-U 3.5. Murray-Dimitrov probably has the best chance, the other three could easily be done in three or all go over. Tough to call. I don't think they will all go over though. Good luck.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

RAONIC+MURRAY @1.87 Pinnacle

I can't imagine Murray losing to Dimitrov, the Brit has been too solid, he didn't drop a set, Dimitrov is still a fragile player.
    Raonic should benefit for the extra hours of rest, Kyrgios won't break the Canadian I believe.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Murray will be pushed tomorrow, I think. Dimitrov has really improved on grass. Murray probably comes through, but I won't be shocked if Dimitrov is somehow able to pull it off. Murray has yet to face any adversity in this tournament, so how he responds to dropping a set/playing from behind will be interesting if he's in that position.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Looks like those over are in great shape so far and you hit both ladies nicely. Halep closed one parlay today to bring up my profit for the week. Unfortunately my current book (local with a website) limits my tennis action to MLs only and 3 selections/parlay max-- weak, I know, but took me a couple years just to find a local that would let me parlay tennis at all. Can't beat 5dimes for their options (in the US) but the local credit goes along way.

baconbets

Quote Originally Posted by baconbets View Post
    shooting for tomorrow:

murray over 3.5 sets -165
    djokovic over 3.5 sets evens
    raonic over 3.5 sets -165
    fed over 3.5 sets -180
    bouchard -145
    halep -275

the gist here is that there arent any great men's ML favs tomorrow, so i am playing the overs.

pays about 17:1

oddly, the raonic over feels like the riskiest, as he may just drown kyrgios tomorrow. its just as easy for 2 big servers to go 5 sets as it is to go 3. only a few points make the difference in matches like that.
    i learned my lesson on this one. unless the +2.5 sets line is terrible, always take it instead of the over 3.5 sets. murray gagged all over this one.

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough luck baconbets, nice picks

Kaepernicking
    Kaepernicking's Avatar Become A Pro!

i learned my lesson on this one. unless the +2.5 sets line is terrible, always take it instead of the over 3.5 sets. murray gagged all over this one.
    wow tough luck on Andy.... Genie and Halep were pretty awesome!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

no dude, I disagree, this loss was pure fluke, you had it right

baconbets

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    no dude, I disagree, this loss was pure fluke, you had it right
    it was a fluke in the sense that if anyone was going to go 3-0 it should have been murray, but the dimitrov +2.5 sets was still a bit more conservative and would have covered today's outcome. +2.5 generally doesnt pay that much worse than over 3.5. for example, dimitrov is now -190 +2.5 sets and -155 over 3.5 sets against djokovic. not a huge difference to cover the dimitrov 3-0 possibility.

whats ironic is 3 of the 4 matches started off with the "right" outcome, where the underdog won the first set. when dimitrov won, i figured 3.5 was all but cashed, but then he wouldnt stop winning and murray wouldnt stop sucking. if i wasn't at work, i might have put a live bet on dimitrov to win the 3rd set, which would have hedged against over 3.5 sets.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

it was a fluke in the sense that if anyone was going to go 3-0 it should have been murray, but the dimitrov +2.5 sets was still a bit more conservative and would have covered today's outcome. +2.5 generally doesnt pay that much worse than over 3.5. for example, dimitrov is now -190 +2.5 sets and -155 over 3.5 sets against djokovic. not a huge difference to cover the dimitrov 3-0 possibility.

whats ironic is 3 of the 4 matches started off with the "right" outcome, where the underdog won the first set. when dimitrov won, i figured 3.5 was all but cashed, but then he wouldnt stop winning and murray wouldnt stop sucking. if i wasn't at work, i might have put a live bet on dimitrov to win the 3rd set, which would have hedged against over 3.5 sets.
    yeah, you needed that tiebeaker to go murrays way. Good luck tomorrow man