kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Anyone watched Raonic this week? His stats look good against Scrubs

Kubot is a bullshit player, not to mention Sock and Ebden too.

Can someone describe how Raonic plays this week?

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

yeah i would like to know this too; would have thought he would have been a bigger fav over nishikori. line is almost a dead heat.

kenz

I am on Nishikori+1.5 games. I also liked a prop bet very much, surprised with the line.

Only thing I concern is Raonic's winner ue balance is perfect but Kubot-Sock-ebden not good returners. Any feedback?

kenz

1. Nishi beat better players this year

2. Nishi owns head to head with Raonic and Cilic, similar styles.

3. Raonic did not beat big names on grass and also not very good on Slams. Nishi beaten by Nadal twice lately on Slams and did not play too bad.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Raonic will own Nishi with his serve... All Raonic losses against Nishi were befor Raonich stepped into the Top... His returning has improved big time... He still has flaws but he's much better this year than previous years. His last 3 losses were to Djokovic 2 times and wawrinka once. Wawrinka went on to win the tournament and Djokovic did the same 1/2 times.... Raonic is rested, nishikori is tired.

kenz

I dismiss Tsonga, Raonic only beat Murray after his comeback from injury this year.

Nishi beat Raonic, Cilic, Dimitrov, Federer, Gulbis, Ferrer, Ferrer again, Cilic again. He could beat Nadal on clay too if he would not get injured.

Never have Nishi is tired angle matt, I did that before Ferrer in Madrid as he looked weary against Feliciano Lopez

And I loved 2nd serve points won percentage for Nishikori prop bet in tempobet. Took over 59.5

matt1216

Hmm, yes but Nishi is not nearly as good on grass as he is every other surface Kenz... Raonic said befor the tournament that he wanted to prove to everyone that he could play grass... Raonic lost to nishikori in Japan.... That was a given 3 setter mind you... Raonic also lost to Nishi on his worst surface..... Barely 7-6 7-6 I believe and in both those sets Raonic choked on serve as I recall he was up 5-3... Raonic will beat Nishi this time.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Nishi is overvalued here plus I would never trust him in a 5 setter, weak and brittle player. Raonic wins

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

I just watched some of Rancid Kubot match. When Kubot was able to get Rancids 1st serve back in play, Kubot return was very shallow and Rancid would hit as winner with that shot. Rancids return game was/is complete garbage. Nishi is pretty good at receiving a hard 1st serve and putting it back deep in the court. If Rancid has to hit more than 2 shots in a rally(because Nish gets a deep return back in the court) I give Nishi the big edge.

I do worry about Nish being a bit fragile. He gets injured very easily.

matt1216

in the end Kenz, its a close match bud... maybe Nishikori wins.... The Over 3.5 sets @1.40 is juicy but I expect this to hit.... I could see a 4-5 setter no problem

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's a tough one, the kind of match i personnally don't bet on, but GL guys and yep +3.5 sets looks obvious

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    I just watched some of Rancid Kubot match. When Kubot was able to get Rancids 1st serve back in play, Kubot return was very shallow and Rancid would hit as winner with that shot. Rancids return game was/is complete garbage. Nishi is pretty good at receiving a hard 1st serve and putting it back deep in the court. If Rancid has to hit more than 2 shots in a rally(because Nish gets a deep return back in the court) I give Nishi the big edge.

I do worry about Nish being a bit fragile. He gets injured very easily.
    Which is exactly why you should worry.

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I think Raonic wins mainly because I can see him breaking serve easier and Nish has had some long matches. It could go either way though

kenz

Increased my stake on Jap +1.5 games, @1.87 and @1.89

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

they each gunna win a set...nobody bows out this late in a contested match easily

cashaholic
    cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Raonic has stepped it up from years past strong serve will be the diff here I saw nishikori play here in montreal
    Over rated player Raonic has a renewed approach to his game and hes a stronger player the line is low because nishi owns a 2-0 record vs raonic so the line is correct -115 both these players are born in the same week so they have similar characteristics i can see this match being close with raonic getting his revenge on a surface he enjoys playing on

Goodluck

matt1216

Now I hope people see Raonic is much better than he was last year.