RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Help me in hedging my Djoko to win Wimby bet

Have the Djoker at +175 (STFU, I don't want to hear it) to hoist the gay looking frilly cup.

$2000 to win $3500

Scared to death of his semi match against Murray, but not so much the Final against Nadal or Feds or Stanislaus.

Assuming that Murray is +150 or so against Djoko, how much do you think I should wager on Andy as a hedge? Like 800 to almost recoup my original bet amount? Then pray that Djoker wins and just let it ride in the Final?

Any advice/thoughts appreciated. I was really only worried about Bad Andy in regards to somebody knocking off Djoko, so I was really pissed at myself for placing the wager before the draw was released. I just assumed that the Wimbledon folks would have put Andy on the weaker side with Nadal as a courtesy, setting up a Djoko/Federer and Murray/Nadal Semis and then I'd have only had to sweat the finals.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait for the Murray match and hedge there.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really sucks you got him at that price, I saw yesterday he was selling at +205, probably based on those injury concerns.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

so nervous mates Joker hasn't looked good this tournament. No hedging opp tho feds line has little value to me.