easy parlay looks Kyrigos huge seperate as well

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Add Bencic +1.5 sets and jerzy

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Cappin, I think Kyrgios is a massive public play.... Vessley has beat better opponents aside from Kyrgios beating gasquet

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Cappin, I think Kyrgios is a massive public play.... Vessley has beat better opponents aside from Kyrgios beating gasquet
    damn even though his rank is shit compared? vesely sucks imo. just hoping for another gift all big favs should win btw?

Cappinpicks

Add Andreas beck Large challenger

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

two young guys, vesely a big lefty. lots of uncertainty, i think.

petko is also 3-0 lifetime over douch

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by baconbets View Post
    two young guys, vesely a big lefty. lots of uncertainty, i think.

petko is also 3-0 lifetime over douch
    damn 3-0? hope that makes douchard less square hopefully 2-0 win

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I'm on Kyrgios to. Mainly because I have played him before in person so know full well his potential, in the right frame of mind he wins tonight he didn't play that well to beat Gasquet

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

wow epic name-dropping

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    damn even though his rank is shit compared? vesely sucks imo. just hoping for another gift all big favs should win btw?
    I don't know bud look at all the site's... A lot of guys love Kyrgios yet it's close to a pickem on the money linemoney line

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
    I'm on Kyrgios to. Mainly because I have played him before in person so know full well his potential, in the right frame of mind he wins tonight he didn't play that well to beat Gasquet
    Gasquet choked hard... 9 match points for gasquet.... He shoulda easily finished Kyrgios off. Don't get me wrong he's a solid tennis player, I just think the books are setting people up here

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I don't know bud look at all the site's... A lot of guys love Kyrgios yet it's close to a pickem on the money linemoney line
    Kyrgios' game is more suited to grass - he took out one of the top 10 grass courters in the world while Vesely beat the clown. Kyrgios also has two wins under his belt while Vesely got a walkover in the first round. Just a lot of uncertainty surrounding this match. I have a 20 dollar futures bet on Kyrgios, so if he wins and Nadal wins I can start the hedging.

Simon Gruber

Also for what it's worth, Kyrgios will have pretty much the full crowd in a packed house behind him on whatever court he plays on. Weather might be a factor so the bigger the court the bigger the advantage in that regard.

Spinny

Quote Originally Posted by baconbets View Post
    wow epic name-dropping
    Not really, his no superstar lol. I played him a few times its nothing special, he also kicked my arse so nothing to gloat about. This kid was winning tournaments playing under 18's when he was 12. I'm more stating I know how he plays so feel he has a good chance of winning, he wasn't playing well against Gasquet and won 2 sets to love down he also took him to the limit on clay in France

Gasquet didn't really choke, sure he had a few match points but almost all were on Nick's serve and none of the saves were really handed to him he played the points well. Vesely took 5 sets to beat Monfils who is hardly a grass court player. If it was Gasquet vs Vesely I guarantee no one would even be questioning it

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
    Not really, his no superstar lol. I played him a few times its nothing special, he also kicked my arse so nothing to gloat about. This kid was winning tournaments playing under 18's when he was 12. I'm more stating I know how he plays so feel he has a good chance of winning, he wasn't playing well against Gasquet and won 2 sets to love down he also took him to the limit on clay in France

Gasquet didn't really choke, sure he had a few match points but almost all were on Nick's serve and none of the saves were really handed to him he played the points well. Vesely took 5 sets to beat Monfils who is hardly a grass court player. If it was Gasquet vs Vesely I guarantee no one would even be questioning it
    Disagree with this part as Gasquet had like 10 match points on Nick's serve and then the very first chance Nick got, he broke. He was lucky in a lot of the match points, 3 that come to mind was the double fault that just clipped the line when only 3 courts had hawkeye, the 2nd being one that hit the net and somehow went over, and lastly he missed at least 2 backhand winners on match points which Gasquet always makes 9/10 times.

Kyrgios and Bouchard are both names on my fade list with the public always pounding the line off potential rather than current ability. Bouchard I always fade outside grand slams but not in them as she is usually good in them. Kygrios, I fade pretty much against any opponent in the top 100. I mentioned in the other thread the best players he had beaten, none were impressive and the one against Gasquet was the only one although he hasn't been playing at his highest level all year.

SirtySree

Also for the part on all match points being on Kyrgio's serve, Gasquet was serving first and you need to win by two games so the only way he could win the match was to win on Kygrio's serve.

Spinny

Yeah I meant he didn't have a whole stack of match points on his serve wasted. I didn't feel Nick played that well and to still come through that I think is a pretty good sign he isn't just a one match wonder but we will soon see. His only 19 so his hardly played enough big names to show his potential

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Disagree with this part as Gasquet had like 10 match points on Nick's serve and then the very first chance Nick got, he broke. He was lucky in a lot of the match points, 3 that come to mind was the double fault that just clipped the line when only 3 courts had hawkeye, the 2nd being one that hit the net and somehow went over, and lastly he missed at least 2 backhand winners on match points which Gasquet always makes 9/10 times.

Kyrgios and Bouchard are both names on my fade list with the public always pounding the line off potential rather than current ability. Bouchard I always fade outside grand slams but not in them as she is usually good in them. Kygrios, I fade pretty much against any opponent in the top 100. I mentioned in the other thread the best players he had beaten, none were impressive and the one against Gasquet was the only one although he hasn't been playing at his highest level all year.
    Yeah, this is what I was trying to get at too... Kyrgios hasn't beaten the greatest opponents... Vessley has beaten some solid guys this year... The guy is gaining confidence. I cant say he's gonna win but Kyrgios physically looked like shit near the end of his match... If it wasn't for his serving in the 5th set, he would lose easily as his return game was average... I also believe Gasquet shit the bed hard. Gasquet was recovering from injuries his energy had to have been low entering the match.

SirtySree

Yea fair enough. Just feel like the public continues to overate him and a bunch of other young players just because off potential. A lot of ppl dnt seem to realise potential and current ability r two different things. No doubt Nick will be good in the future but based off current ability, he struggles against most top 100 players. Also he hasnt had the chance to verse many big names because he either loses in the early rounds or in qualifying

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Kyrgios' game is more suited to grass - he took out one of the top 10 grass courters in the world while Vesely beat the clown. Kyrgios also has two wins under his belt while Vesely got a walkover in the first round. Just a lot of uncertainty surrounding this match. I have a 20 dollar futures bet on Kyrgios, so if he wins and Nadal wins I can start the hedging.
    When healthy he's a top 10 grass court player.. When healthy. Gasquet should pack it in until the US open to be honest

SirtySree

Match about to start. Will be going for Nick though as he is a player I like outside of a betting point of view.

EDIT: nvm, rain
    Last edited by SirtySree; 06-28-14 at 05:35 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Horrible Start For krygios.

Cappinpicks

Vesely couldn't serve vs Bennytoe Wtf nick

Simon Gruber

Kyrgios looks like he's picking things up here.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

He needs to win this set.

Spinny

Nick is the better player imo, will come down to if he can keep it together mentally

Cappinpicks

nice

Cappinpicks

anyone know what happened to beck match?

Cappinpicks

hope beck retired

8 Team Parlay #353849623
    Tennis - All tournaments for men (Game) Moneyline
    If either player retires before the match is completed then the event will be settled as no action. Point Spread = Set Handicap. Total = Total Sets
    ATP - Wimbledon, London, Great Britain
    Nick Kyrgios -130 Jun 28/14@06:30a
    Competitor: Jiri Vesely
    If either player retires before the match is completed then the event will be settled as no action. Point Spread = Set Handicap. Total = Total Sets
    Kei Nishikori -1200 Jun 28/14@07:45a
    Competitor: Simone Bolelli
    Tennis - All tournaments for men (Game) Total
    If either player retires before the match is completed then the event will be settled as no action.
    Feliciano Lopez vs. John Isner
    Over 3½ (-250) Jun 28/14@07:45a
    Rafael Nadal -2500 Jun 28/14@08:00a
    Competitor: Mikhail Kukushkin
    Tennis - All tournaments for women (Game) Moneyline
    WTA - Wimbledon, London, Great Britain
    Eugenie Bouchard -250 Jun 28/14@06:30a
    Competitor: Andrea Petkovic
    Tennis - All tournaments for women (Game) Point Spread
    Vera Zvonareva +1½ (-175) Jun 28/14@06:30a
    Competitor: Zarina Diyas
    Tennis - All tournaments for women (Game) Moneyline
    Madison Keys -325 Jun 28/14@08:00a
    Competitor: Yaroslava Shvedova
    Tennis - ATP Challenger (Game) Moneyline
    If either player retires before the match is completed then the event will be settled as no action.
    Challenge - Marburg, Germany
    Andreas Beck -150 Jun 28/14@07:00a
    Competitor: Horacio Zeballos

Cappinpicks

good locks after all kyrigos just had to warm up like nadull

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

good locks after all kyrigos just had to warm up like nadull
    only hope kei makes it now. very close match but he should win

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Betfrog View Post
    only hope kei makes it now. very close match but he should win
    yeah hope Kei wins with keys somehow also need a comeback from beck atleast he can regroup

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

yeah hope Kei wins with keys somehow also need a comeback from beck atleast he can regroup
    kei probably wins in a tb and keys if focused should also make it. unfortunately for u I am not so sure about beck

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Beck is down a set.

Rain delayed and will re-start today and then have both semi's and the final.

http://www.flashscore.com/match/tIdCtfi0/#match-summary

cashaholic
    cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thanks for kygios play I tailed for 500 bucks

12 Last