FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Wickmayer -132

Hitting this, the line is only -132. Her opponent is a 16 year old who's never played wimbledon and has only beaten a bunch of qualifiers. Wickmayer just came off a big upset over Stosur and she got bounced from the french in the 2nd round. I'm going to bet she doesn't lose out on advancing this time past the second round and beating the 16 year old. The line seems real short to me. If I lose so be it, I really like the play

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Konjuh the 16 year old does have a junior doubles runner up title at wimbledon so maybe that's why this line is so short. Regardless, I'm taking Wickmayer with confidence after beating Stosur

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I like it bud. I'm on it too. Hopefully Wickmayer serves well like she did vs stosur.

Good luck to us

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Wickmayer has only gotten past the 2nd round once this year in 13 tournaments. In my opinion, she is one of the most inconsistent players going around but that being said, most WTA players are.

That being said, Konjuh has potential but isn't at the same level as Wickmayer yet if she plays well. She did make the semis last year in the juniors but don't see her winning against Wickmayer.

I would go with Wickmayer based on ability and value but at the same time, far to inconsistent so I won't be playing it personally.