RobRifle
    RobRifle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Robs winning bets

Hello guys,
    I am Rob from Germany. Reading here for a while and now decided to post a few picks as well.
    Not sure whether everyone is allowed to open an own thread for his picks. So if broke some rules just delete my post.

I will start with Wimbledon first round. Quali was average for me, today started good with Cocos win. Hopefully Keys can add some money to my account. @3 seemed to high against Kerber.

Most bets are @Marathonbet. I know they limit but as one unit for me is just 10 Euros I had no problems yet.

M.Baghdatis vs D.Brown. Match Result : Brown, Dustin To Win. Odds: 2.34 / 3 units
    Bagdhatis was solid last weeks but should no be favoured here. Dustin has all to play well on grass (loves it) and is used to play on fast surfaces (challenger indoors). He plays full risk (2nd serve simliar to first, lots of double faults) so you'll never know but I like his serve and powerful game. He also is able to play decent drop shot to mix up his game. At least a 50:50 game, I even favour Dustin

J.Sock vs P.Herbert. Match Result : Herbert, Pierre-Hugues To Win. Odds: 2.42 / 3 units
    Herbert played well on grass lately, beat big server (yes I know he struggles) Janowicz and was solid in quali. He already played some games on grass which is a big advantage. Sock never succesful on grass. Big server but balls bouncing low doesn't fit his game. Like other good servers he is overestimated on grass because of the service.
    Again at least a coin flip so I go with the good odds

K.Nishikori vs K.De Schepper. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : De Schepper, Kenny (+7.5). Odds: 1.97 / 3 units
    De Schepper should hold serve mostly and have two tight sets at least, maybe even win one set. 7.5 too much here. Not convinced of Nishi on fast surfaces, health still a concern as well

RobRifle

1.5 units on Becker (live 0*-1) @3.1
    seems to high. Becker a grass court legend

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Welcome sir. I agree with all your picks (I don't put your in-play bet here, I'm not watching that game) I'll be following your thread, good luck!

BallsforTennis
    BallsforTennis's Avatar Become A Pro!

First two aren't good bets imo mate, but all the best.

Baghdatis has spent ages preparing for the grass-court season, won a challenger in Nottingham and then rested up for Wimby. He turned his form around and did okay during the hard-court masters series with wild-cards, highlight was coming back from 5-2 down against Giraldo, that completely brought him into form and got his momentum going.

He;s a better grass-courter than Dustin and you would assume the best of 5 set experience would lean his way.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Baghdatis may have won Nottingham, but I watched most of his matches and he's playing at, imo, a high Challenger level.

Respect the difference between ATP and Challenger events.

Baghdatis is a former top player so he wins a Challenger event and you think he's playing some decent ball.

He isn't.

The mugs he beat that week were utter trash.

I hate backing Dustin Brown. In fact I usually just leave his matches alone because they're so unpredictable.

But I think it's a smart play here.

BallsforTennis

Actually, you'll find that the difference between TOUR level and CHALLENGER level may not be as great and vast as you think. On paper it sounds a lot, but it's not. Just as 500 atp tour events are a step up from 250 atp your events, 250 atp events are merely a step-up from atp events.

Examples are players like Struff, Gojowicz, Reister, Del Bonis, Sousa.... etc .... alot of these guys were playing challengers mainly last season and then made the breakthrough.

Often for somebody like Baghdatis, they need to drop down to challenger level to get some wins under their belt and build some confidence. Sisling isn't a challenger player, nor is Donald Young, nor Krajinovic, nor Vesley, nor Rosol...... I really could go on....

These guys drop down to challenger level to gain confidence and get cheap ranking points.

Lacko for example isn't a challenger player but vultures ranking points from there.

Remember last season when Melzer played that challenger in france, did well and then went onto do well at tour and slam level? It's all about springboard.

The challenger tour is very talented and the depth of men's tennis is HUGE, much HUGER than the WTA's depth. The challenger players all have what it takes... Berankis, Copil.... somany of these players whom just don't have what it takes mentally so never really make the breakthrough.

Momentum and confidence is key in tennis and Baggy has got that going for him right now, I admit so has Dustin with how well he did in Germany, but Dustin is a very much hit or miss player and relies on inspiration to do well, it's rare for him to be inspired for 3 whole sets in a best of 5. I know he did against Hewitt, but Hewitt;s serve is a liability, especially now a days and Dustin was just swinging at them, cleaning the lines.

Dustin could win, but I give Baghdatis the edge, I feel he's making the right strides to get himself there or there abouts on tour again. Also your point about him only doing well at challenger level could be made about Dustin, generally his success has come there and only until this season and last years Wimbledon that he managed to do anything on the main tour. His general, norm level is challenger. However I don't really believe there is much that separates challenger and tour, not as much as you think atleast. Most of the difference is what's between the ears.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Enjoyed the write up mate. Looking forward to future discussions.

I have to ask you one thing though. Have you watched Baghdatis recently?

RobRifle

Quote Originally Posted by RobRifle View Post
    1.5 units on Becker (live 0*-1) @3.1
    seems to high. Becker a grass court legend
    starts with a loss. Was close but lost anyways 6-2 6-7 4-6. Should have bet the games HC.
    Luckily Becker was not the only German choker so at least Keys won. Thanks Kerber, well done!

Will reply to your posts later. Have to leave for soccer/football. Go Germany!!!!!

BallsforTennis

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    Enjoyed the write up mate. Looking forward to future discussions.

I have to ask you one thing though. Have you watched Baghdatis recently?
    http://new.livestream.com/watch

In high definition. They stream challengers. lol

RobRifle

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your view and will agree in many aspects.
    Baghdatis lately won a challenger and beat decent players like Sijsling, de Bakker, Matosevic. So of course he should be well prepared. He also had some great bo5 matches at Slams before so of course he has a chance to beat Dustin. Still I think he shouldn’t be favoured. Dustin of course is a hit-or-miss player so you never know what you get. But he definitely is in good shape and his game fits grass very good. I still see it as a wide open match so odds way above @2 are enough for me to give it a shot.
    About the differences between Challenger and ATP level (250) I cannot fully agree. There are some challngers that thave a line up close to ATP250 (like challengers in 2nd week of Slams with a lot of those players who did not survive week 1 or these grass challgengers that good and proven players attend players attend because there are not too many ATP grass tournaments) but in general there is still a big difference.
    You named some players Baggy, Sijsling, Rosol. These as also players like Stepanek are no challenger players to me. They are more or less proven ATP players that attend challengers for different reasons (local tournaments, need point to be in the main draw of GS or ATP1000…) Vesely who you also named was a standout CH player last year and now took the step to ATP level. He is a very talented player so he achieved some results already and will continue to develop. Other challenger achievers of last year like Carreno Busta struggled to be successful on the ATP level despite dominating clay challengers. So without a doubt there is a big difference to ATP level.
    When you look at other winners of these years Challengers it becomes obvious that there is a huge gap.
    Gojowczyk, Klahn, Reid, Odesnik, Bhambri, Johnson, Bolelli, Bozoljac, Herbert, Golubev, G.Melzer, Devvarman, Fischer, Groth, Ram, A.Beck, Arguello, Dzumhur, Kyrgios, Muller…..
    All winners of challengers this year. Correct me, but none of them had any success on ATP level this year. I guess that proves that there is more difference between an average challenger and an ATP250 than you tried to make us believe

RobRifle

a few more bets

G.Muguruza vs C.Vandeweghe. Match Result : Vandeweghe, Coco To Win. Odds: 2.75 2/10

Coco beat Muguruza days ago, same surface, and won the tourney. I really like Muguruza and project her a big future. She plays powerful and despite being only twenty years old had already great success this year (followed a lot of games). I still think her game is not made for grass courts and as Coco is in great form I take shot for these odds.

N.Mahut vs M.Granollers. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Mahut, Nicolas (-4). Odds: 1.97 3/10
    Mahut wasn't too impressive lately but he is still a very good grass players. Granollers on grass? Come on...he will struggle to win a set so Iam very confident the HC should be be covered

S.Stakhovsky vs C.Berlocq. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Stakhovsky, Sergiy (-5). Odds: 1.97 3/10

Stakh can play on grass, Berloq can't. I don't expect to see a performance of Stakh like when he beat FedEx last year but it will be still enough to beat Berlocq with at least one easy set which should be enough. Stakhovsky beat Brands and Pospisil lately and took a set of Anderson. Enough to overcome Berlocq who does not belong on the green surface

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Mahut should beast Granollers here... If they had -5 at my book, I would take it.

Good luck

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Granollers has the game to be successful on grass though. Powerful first serve, and he's an excellent vollyer.

RobRifle

And another pick, this time a small parlay

@2.514 / 5/10

D.Ferrer vs P.Carreno-Busta. Set Betting : 3 - 0. Odds: 1.71
    L.Safarova vs J.Goerges. Match Result : Safarova, Lucie To Win. Odds: 1.47

Carreno Busta played challenger on clay till today,no preparation for grass, no interest at all. Ferrer would beat him 3:0 at any GS on any surface.
    Safarova just better than Goergers. Both go for the winners but Goerges is much more error-prone.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Welcome and good luck!

I actually came in here, to play of a bit of a devil's advocate on some of your picks and present different views.

I agree with BallsforTennis with his comment on Baghdatis. He did everything to be at his best in time for Wimbledon. Even withdrawing from Queens club, at slight indication that he is not 100% fit. I saw some of his matches in that Nottingham challenger and I dissagree with JC1186's comment, that there was no big competition. I saw the first round match against Benjamin Becker, who played yesterday in finals of Hertogenbosch, btw. Baghdatis owned him completely. Served well, returned well and really did everything to put his opponent on the move with drop shots, slices etc. and use the fact that you simply cannot move that well on grass, as you can on other surface. Especially early in the tournament.
    Dustin played some great tennis in Halle. But he is too big of a wild card, to trust him at these odds against proven grass courter. What I am most worried about, is that when he "hits the wall", he hits it big. Great example was that 2nd set against Kohlschreiber, where he was up 5-0 and let Phillip come back and even it up at 5-5. He makes way too many double faults, and despite being a good server, he puts his service games in danger, too often, mostly by his own errors. Because of that, he needs his opponent not to be very solid server, so he can recover with some breaks of his own. Baghdatis should come out on top in this one, imho.

Line for the Nishikori's match is just about right, I believe. Kenny has a huge serve, there is no doubt about it. But, he is painfully untalented, when it comes to rallies. So, as soon as his serve gets returned, he has almost no chance, to win the point. Serve&volley should not disturb Nishikori too much, as he is one of the best shotmakers int he game and loves the target. He will hit those passing shots, every time, when De Schepper will not play that approaching shot and close out at the net, to the perfection. In such cases, what you should worry about, is how your player, reacts when playing from behind. And these big servers, are usually not that good at it. Think about it. De Schepper falling behind 1-0 and a break in the second set. He realizes that he has no chance coming back into the match. He simply doesn't have the game to do it. Focus in his service games is not at that high level, like at the beggining of the match, which increases chances for another break to happen and ruin your spread.

I don't like you two explanations for Mahut and Stakhovsky bets. Basicily, it is: "This guy is good on grass and the other one is not. That is why they are going to beat the spread..." Think about it. That is already factored into those lines, and there are milions of people, thinking the same way, pushin that spread even higher. Meaning, there is no value with the favorites.
    You have to look if you can find the angles and reasons, to back the sides, which nobody likes. The real value is hidden right there. For example, I think you got it wrong, about Granollers. He is a very experianced and succesfull doubles player, where you need a lot of same qualities like in the grass court game. Earlier, he was a typical spaniard school, dirtballer. In previous couple of seasons, he improved his serve, his volleying skills are great and so on...

Well, those were my 2 cents

I hope you didn't mind, me coming in and presenting a different angles to look at your picks. Once again, looking forward to see more of your picks and wirte ups and wishing you best of luck!

RobRifle

Thanks Badger,
    read your other posts and really respect your opinion. Thanks for taking the time write down your thoughts on my picks
    GL for your Wimbledon picks, hope you will have a good profit after these two weeks

@Bagdhatis - Brown

BallsforTennis would similar arguments and I already agreed. Winning Nottingham Challenger should be respected and he beat some good players there. Brown played well in Halle so I see both in a good form. You mention the Kohlschreiber game. Sure he blew this big lead and it will happen again but he anyway had MBs against and would have had deserved to win the game (against a players who would be favoured over Baggy by a mile)
    I really thougt about going out of this bet (wouldn't be a big loss as odds are still the same) but I will still stay with Dustin after re-thinking it.

Nishikori - De Schepper
    Of course everything you wrote about de Schepper is true. And of course he is big dog for a reason. It is always tricky with these handicaps. You are right, even when he loses first set 6-7 one break in 2nd could make it 3-6 and then a third set like 1-6 or 2-6 would make me lose my bet. Of course this is possible. Line dropped from 7.5 to 7 which is fine for me. Maybe I go out here without a loss and would have a good win when it is exactly 7 games. Lost a little faith here

MAhut - Granollers
    Still think Mahut own Granollers on grass courts but didn't like Mahuts recent performances too much. Line is now up to 4.5 (had 4) so another game that I could leave and profit in best case.

Stakhovsky - Berlocq
    You mentioned this game as well but didn't write anything here. Do you really think Berlocq could steal this one?

Thanks once more and GL

RobRifle

After reading the comments and taking it into consideration I adjusted my picks a little.
    Thanks for your input. That is why I am here for
    It is a long tourney and there will be better spots coming.
    M.Baghdatis vs D.Brown. Match Result : Brown, Dustin To Win. Odds: 2.34 / 3 units
    Reduced this one to 2 units. Odds dropped to 2.25 for me for this remaining 2 units though
    K.Nishikori vs K.De Schepper. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : De Schepper, Kenny (+7.5). Odds: 1.97 / 3 units
    Was able to get Nishikori (-7). @2.04 fo 2 units. So I reduced stakes to 1 unit. Perfect would be Nishi winning by exactly 7 games of course
    N.Mahut vs M.Granollers. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Mahut, Nicolas (-4). Odds: 1.97 3 units
    3 units on Granollers, Marcel (+4.5) @ 2.00 here. So I am out with no loss and and a solid win when Mahut wins with exactly 4 games difference

RobRifle

Adding a World Cup pick:
    Belgium - Russia

Belgium ML @2.28 3 units
    Belgium HC @4.1 1 unit

Belgium one of the dark horses when the tourney started, maybe even more than a dark horse. Played a great qualification round.
    Lots of young players already playing for top clubs in the best leagues of Europe. Struggled in first game and were really lucky to survive Algeria. But I am pretty sure players like Lukaku, Hazard, de Bruyne will play better the 2nd game. Add Mertens, Fellaini and you see how deep this team is.
    Russia ist just an average team and that is how they played against Korea.
    As odds are up to @2.28 for a Belgium win I have to play that.
    Will also try the HC win small @4.1

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Thanks Badger,
    read your other posts and really respect your opinion. Thanks for taking the time write down your thoughts on my picks
    GL for your Wimbledon picks, hope you will have a good profit after these two weeks

Stakhovsky - Berlocq
    You mentioned this game as well but didn't write anything here. Do you really think Berlocq could steal this one?

Thanks once more and GL
    No problem. And thank you, for the kind words.

Speaking of Berlocq. I just put him as an example, alongside Granollers, with the difference, that I couldn't come up with a good reason to back him. He is a better competitior then his opponent and Stakohovsky is quite unreliable, but still, I think his chances for the upset are much smaller then Granollers'.

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

After reading the comments and taking it into consideration I adjusted my picks a little.
    Thanks for your input. That is why I am here for
    It is a long tourney and there will be better spots coming.
    Reduced this one to 2 units. Odds dropped to 2.25 for me for this remaining 2 units though
    Was able to get Nishikori (-7). @2.04 fo 2 units. So I reduced stakes to 1 unit. Perfect would be Nishi winning by exactly 7 games of course
    N.Mahut vs M.Granollers. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Mahut, Nicolas (-4). Odds: 1.97 3 units
    3 units on Granollers, Marcel (+4.5) @ 2.00 here. So I am out with no loss and and a solid win when Mahut wins with exactly 4 games difference

Nice writeups. I would avoid De Schepper, Kenny (+7.5)... could easily go wrong

RobRifle

Adding a World Cup pick:
    Belgium - Russia

Belgium ML @2.28 3 units
    Belgium HC @4.1 1 unit

1-0 Belgium. Really bad game. No one deserved to win
    +2,84 units

RobRifle

J.Konta vs S.Peng. Match Result : Konta, Johanna To Win. Odds: 1.72 / 2 units

RobRifle

Portugal vs USA. Match Result : Draw. Odds: 4.333 / 1 unit

RobRifle

Portugal vs USA. Match Result : Draw. Odds: 4.333 / 1 unit

live 75min 1:1
    Portugal vs USA. Match Result : Portugal To Win. Odds: 2.60 / 0.5 units

RobRifle

USA - Portugal 2:2

+2.833 units

RobRifle

Challenger Tour. Nanchang
    G.Soeda vs F.Martin. Match Result : Martin, Fabrice To Win. Odds: 5.20 / 1 unit
    Last edited by RobRifle; 06-23-14 at 02:32 PM.

RobRifle

Challenger Tour. Nanchang
    G.Soeda vs F.Martin. Match Result : Martin, Fabrice To Win. Odds: 5.20 / 1 unit
    loss here -1

Overall: +3.173

RobRifle

V.Azarenka vs M.Lucic-Baroni. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Azarenka, Victoria (-5.5).Odds: 1.85 / 2 units
    predict 6-4 6-1 here
    Last edited by RobRifle; 06-23-14 at 02:33 PM.

RobRifle

poor start….no apologies here

G.Muguruza vs C.Vandeweghe. Match Result : Vandeweghe, Coco To Win. Odds: 2.75 2/10
    Coco in 3 / +3.5

S.Stakhovsky vs C.Berlocq. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Stakhovsky, Sergiy (-5). Odds: 1.97 3/10
    Stakh 6-3 6-3 6-3 / +2,91

Parlay @2.514 / 5/10
    D.Ferrer vs P.Carreno-Busta. Set Betting : 3 - 0. Odds: 1.71
    L.Safarova vs J.Goerges. Match Result : Safarova, Lucie To Win. Odds: 1.47
    Lucie wins in 2, Ferrer 6-0 6-1 6-1 when you exclude the 6-7 in 2nd set. What a joke / -5

M.Baghdatis vs D.Brown. Match Result : Brown, Dustin To Win. Odds: 2.25 / 2 units
    Baggy in 4, congrats to those Baggy-backers. Could have gone either way / -2

J.Konta vs S.Peng. Match Result : Konta, Johanna To Win. Odds: 1.72 / 2 units
    Peng in 3, unneccesary coin flip bet / -2

V.Azarenka vs M.Lucic-Baroni. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Azarenka, Victoria (-5.5).Odds: 1.85 / 2 units
    Azarenka -5 games / -2

Day 1: -4.59 units
    Wimbledon overall: -4.59 units
    Overall: -1.417

RobRifle

D.Sela vs M.Kukushkin. Match Result : Kukushkin, Mikhail To Win. Odds: 2.25 / 1.5 units

Parlay
    Total Odds: 3.546 / 2 units

N.Kyrgios vs S.Robert. To Win Match With Handicap By Games : Robert, Stephane (+5.5). Odds: 1.97
    D.Kudla vs M.Ilhan. Match Result : Kudla, Denis To Win. Odds: 1.80

RobRifle

Just re-read my comments in Badgers Wimbledon mens thread and judged it
    “+” for a prediction / “-“ for a bad one / “o” for a neutral one
    11-14-2 here.

Konstantin Kravchuk-Gilles Simon (+6.5 and u/o 33.5)
    I think Kravchuk will take a set from Simon so over should be fine
    -

Dustin Brown-Marcos Baghdatis (+2 and u/o41.5)
    Still Brown for me here
    -
    Jeremy Chardy-Daniel Cox (-8 and u/o30.5)
    Agree with Britsh players advantage of being grown up on grass courts but most of them really limited. Don't know Cox but if I had to I would probably also take the +8. Seems a little much
    -

Andy Murray-David Goffin (-8.5 and u/o29)
    Agree here. Could see Murray starting slow. +8.5 looks like a solid bet
    -

Andreas Seppi-Leonardo Mayer (-5 and u/o38)
    Seppi will take this one easily. Can't agree here. Seppi-5 fo me.
    -

Jimmy Wang-Alejandro Gonzalez (-7 and u/o35)
    THe old grass court legend Jimmy Wang / over the best bet. Don't see straight sets here
    -
    Mikhail Youzhny-James Ward (-5.5 and u/o38)
    like the over as well. Could see a 5 setter.
    -

Kevin Anderson-Aljaz Bedene (-6.5 and u/o33.5)
    Over 33.5 basically means one set for bedene or two tie breaks. Do you really see that? Tough one for to predict for me
    o

Robin Haase-Vasek Pospisil (-1.5 and u/o41.5)
    Coin flip here: Better form vs better fit on grass courts....really don't know, lean towards Haase
    +

Bernard Tomic-Evgeny Donskoy (-6 and u/o36.5)
    Another agree. You cannot back players like Tomic for these kinds of odds. Maybe back Donskoy and hope for another Tomic choke
    -

Filipo Volandri-Edouard Roger Vaselin (+11 and u/o25)
    -11? Wow....even 6:4 6:2 6:1 would only be cashback....it is still only ERV
    +

Marin Cilic-Paul Henri Mathieu (-6 and u/o38)
    I really like Cilic's play. Would go with under here too or maybe Cilic-6
    +

Grigor Dimitrov-Ryan Harrison (-7 and u/o33.5)
    Dimitrov really impressed me at Queens. Not a big fan of Harrison. Will be a pretty easy win for Dimi. He should cover the HC if focussed enough
    +

Teymuraz Gabashvili-Tim Puetz (+3 and u/o40)
    Go with Puetz. Has three wins under his belt already. Players out of qualification often have an advantage in these open matches
    +

Steve Johnson-Roberto Bautista Agut (+4 and u/o 39.5)
    RBA for me too. I even think there is some value
    +

Luke Saville-Dominic Thiem (+4 and u/o 39.5)
    Never seen Saville. But he had a succesful qualification.Maybe an upset here. Not sure how good Thiems play fits on grass. We will see
    +
    Pablo Carreno Busta-David Ferrer (+9 and u/o28.5)
    6-3 6-3 6-3....don't see a set for CB here. Under here
    -

Andreas Haider Maurer-Kyle Edmund (+4 and u/o40)
    Is really someone of these mugs going into a 2nd round at Wimbledon? Sound like a challenger early round matchup
    -

Tobias Kamke-Jan Hernych (-3.5 and u/o39.5)
    Kamke should cover here, agree
    -

Alex Kuznetsov-Fabio Fognini (+5 and u/o37.5)
    Bye bye Fog
    +

Andrey Kuznetsov-Daniel Evans (-3 and u/o40.5)
    open Match up...so I also back Evans here
    -

Radek Stepanek-Pablo Cuevas (-8 and u/o31)
    Stepanek will advance, no doubt. But under 31? not sure here
    o

Novak Djokovic-Andrey Golubev (-9.5 and u/o27.5)
    Nole never wastes time in early rounds. Line seems to be pretty much spot on
    +

Sam Groth-Alexandr Dolgopolov (+3 and u/o40)
    over for me here. Won't be a 3setter and at least one TieBreak.
    -

Bradley Klahn-Sam Querrey (+6 and u/o35.5)
    Querrey in 3. So under or -6 should both work. Would prefer under
    -

Jurgen Melzer-JW Tsonga (+5.5 and u/o38.5)
    see Tsonga in 4 here. OVer sounds like a solid bet
    +

Donald Young-Benjamin Becker (+3.5 and u/o39.5)
    agree with Becker
    +

RobRifle

6-6-11 here in terms of “+” “o” “-“
    Piss poor

Kimiko Date Krum-Ekaterina Makarova (+5 and u/o20)
    Date Krumm+5 here for me if I had to choose
    +

Misaki Doi-Elina Svitolina (+4 and u/o20.5)
    Svito-4 my take. Agree completely
    -

Polona Hercog-Paula Ormaechea (-2.5 and u/o21.5)
    Could see Ormachea pull the upset here
    -

Ana Konjuh-Marina Erakovic (+2.5 and u/o21.5)
    Konjuh decent ITF player. Don't think Erakovic will shoot her off the court
    +

Johana Konta-Shuai Peng (-2 and u/o 21.5)
    Konta win for me. Still questioning myself whether it is worth to invest 2 units
    -

Alla Kudryavtseva-Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (+4 and u/o21)
    Kudryavtseva could of course take a set here. See BZS a bit overrated as well. Wasn't too impressed when I saw her play. Over should be goof choice (or AK+4)
    -

Sloane Stephens-Maria Kirilenko (-5 and u/o 19.5)
    Sloane easy. not a big fan of her but Kiri is done
    -

Elena Vesnina-Patricia Mayr Achleitner (-6 and u/o 18.5)
    don't know here. no opinion
    o

Yanina Wickmayer-Samantha Stosur (+4.5 and u/o19.5)
    Stosur-4.5 when I would have to choose. Wickmayer is a big choker imo
    -

Victoria Azarenka-Mirjana Lucic Baroni (-6 and u/o19)
    First set close, second set easy. sth like 7-6 6-1 // 6-4 6-2. Spread seems perfectly set to me
    O

Lauren Davis-Alysa Kleybanova (-4 and u/o20.5)
    don't know here. Davis had some good fights last week. Impressed me although I am not convinced of her skills
    +

Vania King-Yvone Meusburger (-1 and u/o21.5)
    100% agree. King if fit
    -

Johanna Larsson-Bojana Jovanovski (+2.5 and u/o21)
    coin flip here. so I would take better odds and got with Larsson if I had to
    -

Kurumi Nara-Anna Lenna Friedsam (-2.5 and u/o21.5)
    Despite being German never saw Friedsam play. No opinion here
    o

Lucie Safarova-Julia Goerges (-3.5 and u/o21.5)
    Safarova easy, really no doubt here
    o

M-T Torro Flor-Venus Williams (+5.5 and u/o19.5)
    line well set
    o

Mona Barthel-Romina Oprandi (-5.5 and u/o19.5)
    Mona has some great strokes, so when she is on her play is really amazing but she is so incosistent and error-prone. Wouldn't really say she is on a roll but still will be enough for a 2-0 win. As she will waste some games with 4 UE's in a row I am not sure about the -5.5
    +

Monica Niculescu-Alison Van Uytvanck (-2.5 and u/o21)
    I also think Niculescu's style of play should fit grass courts but results don't back that opinion. Still lean towards her
    -

Stefanie Voegele-Jarmila Gajdosova (+2.5 and u/o21.5)
    Gajdasova here for me
    +

Coco Vandeweghe-Garbine Muguruza (+1.5 and u/o22)
    Got a @2.75 ML earlier for Coco which I took as I knew odds will move towards her. I also favour Mugu. Her play is amazing, not at all typical spanish.See it 60:40 Mugu so I still have to decide what to do with my open bet.
    o

Sara Errani-Caroline Garcia (-1.5 and u/o21)
    over for me if I had to bet
    +

Anett Kontaveit-Casey Dellacqua (+4 and u/o21)
    Kontaveit succesful on ITF level. But this is not ITF but the big stage. Dellacqua-4
    -

Aleksandra Wozniak-Dominika Cibulkova (+3 and u/o21)
    Over and even an upset possible here. Cibulkova seems to struggle recently
    -

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

did you actually bet these or are these just your picks? if bets, you should not spread out so much, would be my advice.

RobRifle

no no....just gave my comments to those...

RobRifle

Parly @5.058/ 3 units

F.Lopez vs Y.Sugita. Total Games : Under 33.5. Odds: 1.97
    J.Janowicz vs S.Devvarman. To Win Match With Handicap By Sets :Janowicz, Jerzy (-1.5). Odds: 1.31
    N.Kyrgios vs S.Robert. To Win Match With Handicap By Sets :Robert, Stephane (+2.5). Odds: 1.47
    M.Keys vs M.Puig. Match Result : Keys, Madison To Win. Odds:1.333

12 Last