Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

anyone bet challengers? more printing money with wrong players favored

thought books knew the better player is suppose to be favored,not the case with challengers i guess cuevas -145 and rodrigues -125 lmfao also pussille -120 its daily now

Cappinpicks

*hint* for retard vegas the WAY better ranked player is generally a favorite we'll take the easy dimes on ortega and busta though lets see who they fuk up on tomorrow

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You never lose bro youre the best.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You never lose bro youre the best.
    lost somehow on brown live but these goof lines in challengers make up for it big time do u look at them at all? easiest $$$ of the day

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

You're correct. Bookies often get it wrong and it can be easy.

Fwiw I know all players inside the top 200 damn well. I rate myself above most in this area. But still, the problem with Challenger matches is that you can't make as informed decisions. For the obvious reasons.

So imo, if you're really good at tennis betting you'd keep Challenger bets to a minimum. Also you have the motivation factor. Top Challenger players dabble in 250 and 500 events often. They sometimes qualify for Slams. So they couldn't give a fcuk. So you can hardly bet knowing your guy will give 110%. Not in Challenger tournaments. Why would they? The prize money is sfa.

Anyway with that all said, I CAN see why mugs, who have had a good run on Muller for example, would think it's the shiz!

Cappinpicks

all favorites raped in challengers (expected) and all rolled in main tournys (expected) other then berdick who is an auto fade

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    You're correct. Bookies often get it wrong and it can be easy.

Fwiw I know all players inside the top 200 damn well. I rate myself above most in this area. But still, the problem with Challenger matches is that you can't make as informed decisions. For the obvious reasons.

So imo, if you're really good at tennis betting you'd keep Challenger bets to a minimum. Also you have the motivation factor. Top Challenger players dabble in 250 and 500 events often. They sometimes qualify for Slams. So they couldn't give a fcuk. So you can hardly bet knowing your guy will give 110%. Not in Challenger tournaments. Why would they? The prize money is sfa.

Anyway with that all said, I CAN see why mugs, who have had a good run on Muller for example, would think it's the shiz!
    was there ANY reason for Busta or Ortega to be dogged? we could have unloaded our bankrolls with confidence

Cappinpicks

the one match they line correctly is even off since baggy >>>> andujar any day of the week just based off last few months

Cappinpicks

Nice ortega proving your rank and proving vegas retarded for all 3 favorites bagel this no name loser

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

In challengers, it's more common to spot lines that are way off indeed.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

CP, this is exactly the correct thread title we'd all like to see from you...

but it's all for naught if you don't state your plays reasonably clearly

the players name and a price (and a tourney-name/time to help save the reader a bit of time if the match starts really soon)

like the line in the famous movie "Field of dreams" (which you must see if you haven't...)......"if you call it...i will look into it and probably play it"...
    cuz i tend to agree that Challenger Lines are very often "off"

with value fliers like this (taking the disproportionately-large plus-money payout when the books, intentionally or unintentionally "got it wrong")...i like to bet TO WIN (not risk) 1 set $ amount...the better is the payout, the cheaper is the "lottery ticket" on the proposition that I'm right...

you'll know after MANY such small-stake fliers if there's something to these type of situations...i think there is...and I think you have a "nose" for them...

when you find something that "smells off"...post something in English with an obvious play in it BEFORE THE MATCH BEGINS...and let the rest of us in on it...

then you'll have some partners to share in the , , and (oh yeah...and too)

rule of thumb for me tho'...with da'broads, and da'scrubs both...i REALLY avoid paying ANY chalk at all...with da'broads its simply because of the "holding service" thing...with the scrubs its the "motivation" thing as JC explains well...

not paying any chalk, greatly eliminates any urge to , as how can you get mad when the side that u back has a price-tag that screams "it's NOT supposed to win"...and, surprise...doesn't win
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-14-14 at 01:24 AM.

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

how about groth @ evens vs kyrgios?

Cappinpicks

Well groth is solid but kyrios deserve to be favored let me look over today's

Cappinpicks

Lines actually make sense for 1 day would play dancevic -125 though

Cappinpicks

Groth better rank but kyrios rare player that is much better than rank

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Dancevic? Over Gombos, who is playing on home soil in Slovakia?

manwiss
    manwiss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any reasons why i shouldnt bet kyrgios?

Cappinpicks

cashed on kyrigos and dancy easily looks like...

Cappinpicks

+ dimitrov was easy 3-0

jtoler

+ dimitrov was easy 3-0

Cappinpicks

lol i posted in other wawrinka thread that I liked dimi to win obviously since hes way better

Cappinpicks

if ya cant make sense of dancevic -125 god help you

JC1186

Cappin,

Straight forward question.

Why do you choose not to tip clearly before an event? Like the rest of us.

Can I get a straight forward answer.

Cappinpicks

Cappin,

Straight forward question.

Why do you choose not to tip clearly before an event? Like the rest of us.

Can I get a straight forward answer.
    dancevic last night wasn't early enough 8 hours ahead? not sure what else I can do other then post the future livescore page the day prior

Cappinpicks

are they playing the bagnis match or what? keep delaying for last hour

JC1186

dancevic last night wasn't early enough 8 hours ahead? not sure what else I can do other then post the future livescore page the day prior
    C'mon mate, do you always play games?

Dancevic was completely transparent and obvious. I'll give you that.

Cappinpicks

luckily the win counts for my bankroll if fitguy doesnt see the play clear as day... but from now I guess i'll have to bolden and only post the words DANCEVIC -125
    to make sure he sees

JC1186

I'll give you an example of what I'm referring to here.

Nick Kyrios. You said he deserved to be fav. Fair enough. I guess he did. The bookies and the public agreed.

Kyrios wins.

cashed on kyrigos and dancy easily looks like...
    Where did you say you had backed him?

Get my drift?

Cappinpicks

I'll give you an example of what I'm referring to here.

Nick Kyrios. You said he deserved to be fav. Fair enough. I guess he did. The bookies and the public agreed.

Kyrios wins.

Where did you say you had backed him?

Get my drift?
    ah my bad, forgot to post that I took kyrigos to win just said he is well deserving of the juice, but dancy atleast they had the idea I liked him enough to clearly play at near pick em ods

jtoler

Wouldnt call that transparent saying would, it leaves an out which is the intent. Saying Im playing or played Dancevic is transparent, but thats not his aim.

Cappinpicks

Wouldnt call that transparent saying would, it leaves an out which is the intent. Saying Im playing or played Dancevic is transparent, but thats not his aim.
    ah i forgot you always need me to say WILL to make it a play, you dont trust my 11-1 run and other huge posted runs in here on challengers enough... mr.negative nancy

jtoler

ah i forgot you always need me to say WILL to make it a play, you dont trust my 11-1 run and other huge posted runs in here on challengers enough... mr.negative nancy
    Im happy with whoever wins money, dont want the books getting the best of people, just never seen anybody in my life post "picks" the way you do, nothing personal.

Cappinpicks

baggy doing work again

Cappinpicks

if im referring to other people does would not make sense? i cant force them to bet what I do

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Not trying to jump your case Cappin, but you have to admit this is ambiguous as hell. You said you would play Dancevic, not 'I'm taking him' or 'play him guys!' Would implies you're considering and/or leaning towards that as a play, not that you're necessarily for sure going to play him.

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Dancevic? Over Gombos, who is playing on home soil in Slovakia?
    Notice I asked you about it, if he was for sure a play or not, and the fact that you didn't respond made me think you weren't as sure about it to make it a play. Luckily I stayed away, as Dancevic ended up winning after all, but we all know you wouldn't have mentioned this match at all if Gombos would've won, or you would've said 'I never said I was playing it for sure, just that I was considering it.' Come on man you gotta stop being like this!

Honestly Cappin I'm not a hater at all, despite some of the crazy bs you pull a lot of times on here - and I do have problems with you trolling other people's breads when they lose - but it's safe to say that I (as well as everyone else in this in this forum) want to be fair and give you an honest chance to prove your skills. I love a good underdog story as much as the next person, and I do believe (it seems) you have some knowledge and skill when it comes to tennis at least. But the bottom line is you'll never gain any respect or anything here if you don't post your own plays, with plenty of time before the matches start. Either do that and hopefully win and prove everyone here wrong, or stfu and stop acting like an ass and trolling/hating on everyone all day long! I'm just tired of this game you keep playing with us, tugging everyone along acting like you're going to start your own thread of plays, only to chicken out and keep up this ambiguous bs - it's time once and for all to grab your nuts and take the plunge. If you end up losing horribly and looking like a dumbass, will we make fun of you? Of course we will, just because of the way you've acted towards others. But we'll at least have more respect for you - I have much more respect for someone who actually attempts something and ends up failing or doing worse than expected in capping a sport than someone who acts all-knowing and talks shit and rubs it in others' faces when they lose, yet never makes their own thread or tries to prove they know something more than the other person!

It's way past time for you to put your money where your mouth is - either stop being childish, be a man and start posting picks and attempt to vindicate yourself, or stay the hell out of these threads and leave us the hell alone! You're extremely lucky there are a few of us left that have the patience to even give you a chance, especially those of us who have been around for a while. Now do the right thing and start posting in the thread Fitguy created for you or create a new one to post your plays!

1234 ... Last