gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

Ivo Karlovic Shouldn't be a 2.50 dog.

I'd dump the whole house on Karlovic. Karlovic is an excellent value play at 2.50

Karlovic is in EXCELLENT form. Beating Dimitrov and Haider-Maurer in straight sets.
    His first serve percentage was at 63% against Dimitrov, and he won 2-4 break points.
    His first serve % against Haider was 77%, and had 24 aces, he converted 3 of 9 break points.

Karlovic is 7-5 on clay this year. Anderson is 5-5.

Karlovic has won 6 of his last 7 matches.

Got my money on Karlovic Moneyline 2.50.

BOL all

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

completely agree. don't understand wtf is going on with this line it's megga trappy, but i fell for it.

MisterB
    MisterB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Only reason I see is because of this stat
    Player I. Karlovic won 17% of the Games against common opponents, K. Anderson 50% of that Games.
    Based uppon the comparison for Betting Tipps and Predictions there are advantage for Tennis Player K. Anderson.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

kev anderson will win, that goofy bastard

MisterB
    MisterB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

lots of $ going on ivo though

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

prob just gona live bet over 10.5 and 12.5 every set. works wonders with isner bt not so much ivo lately tho cause he keeps breaking ppl when he doesnt usually =.="

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before Dusseldorf, no one in their right mind would bet on Karlovic on clay .... price is perfectly understandable as Anderson has had much better results on clay overall, especially @ RG where Karlovic hadn't won since 2007 until this year. The wheels are more likely to fall off of Dr.Ivo IMO than Anderson playing like absolute dog shit. It's obviously fairly even, but all things considered - serves cancel each other and Anderson has better groundies. Whether that all comes out tomorrow, who knows. But the price is not odd to me.

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Before Dusseldorf, no one in their right mind would bet on Karlovic on clay .... price is perfectly understandable as Anderson has had much better results on clay overall, especially @ RG where Karlovic hadn't won since 2007 until this year. The wheels are more likely to fall off of Dr.Ivo IMO than Anderson playing like absolute dog shit. It's obviously fairly even, but all things considered - serves cancel each other and Anderson has better groundies. Whether that all comes out tomorrow, who knows. But the price is not odd to me.
    which means anderson is the play. fuk me. drop your bankrolls on big kev, folks.
    karlovic straight sets dimitrov , now he's this big of a dog to anderson? this is the definition of a trappy line, EP. You think if they made anderson 1.8ish people would load up on him?? no chance. no one is betting anderson im guessing. i would love to be a be able to see the public % of money on ivo over anderson.
    Last edited by bababooey13; 05-31-14 at 01:53 AM.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Hmm, what if both of them continue to play at the current level, which is the most likely proposition; i.e. nobody "plays like sh.t or completely chokes" ? What then ?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

You know better than this dude. You look at current form JUST as much as ANY statistic when evaluating matches.. Ivo has looked great. Will he win?? Should be a good match, but IF he loses, it won't be by a hell of a lot.. Ivo plus the games or the over are good plays without having to lay the juice with Anderson. Most bettors would take a guy in great form at the moment, esp on clay the last 4-5 weeks over "this guy has played better here in the past" angle.. Anderson is JUST as sloppy on clay, if he wins he will have to play really really well and find ways to break or win breakers.. Price seems off to me & screams a trap trying to roll Anderson at -175 to -185 at some sites. Almost -200 & IF he wins it will prob be by the thinest of margins?? Or Ivo keeps the huge serve rolling & SERVE BOT wins another match on clay & continues his huge streak. Ivo has nothing to lose. All the pressure is on Kevin & everyone knows it.. IF Ivo plays this angle & does his thing, he will have every chance to win. Best of luck in whichever ya'll choose, just my opinion..

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

He's 3's now.

That's a pretty significant drift. Hmmmm might have injured himself or have something going on.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

And there you go. His back completely taped up. Went down 0-40 15-40 15-40 in hirs first 3 service game.

An extended medical time out, and then retired.